Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I don't know what I would do if I saw Billie somewhere. Probably just quietly take a picture if he was busy.

10570056_258286784365049_2114274455_n.jp

mikesjc: When we surprised Tre with the #dookie snare @nichtklug @mikefasano @treleparc #sjcdrums

Tough times they are going through. So amazed by their strength and love.

#fucancer

You can seriously feel the pain and frustration in Mike's caption. In a weird way it's a really beautiful thing that they are allowing us a small glimpse into what they are going through. There's so much love and support surrounding them, and I hope that makes it a tiny bit easier for them.

That made me so sad. It must be so awful for Britt, as well for Mike who can't help but feeling "useless" in a situation like that. Their love is just amazing though.

Does chemo make your tattoos fade? Almost looks like that unless that was the effect...

Does chemo make your tattoos fade? Almost looks like that unless that was the effect...

I thought the same..

10553316_10152474699078961_3088816443467

urisinger: LIKE SUNDAY LIKE RAIN, officially in these film festivals so far....: Raindance film festival Oldenburg International, Malaga Film Festival, Hamptons International Film Festival Mill Valley Film Fest Bermuda international film festival

urisinger: LIKE SUNDAY LIKE RAIN, officially in these film festivals so far....: Raindance film festival Oldenburg International, Malaga Film Festival, Hamptons International Film Festival Mill Valley Film Fest Bermuda international film festival

What is the connection to Green Day in this?

Billie Joe is in it.

ah thank you. I thought it would be something along those lines. Didn't know that was name of the movie though.

I hope we get a trailer soon.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived