Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we will know the answer... :o

I wonder if he will know the answer... :D

I mean of course he does because its his child but Dirnts son looks soo much like him and he even poses like mike for pictures its great haha

Is shakey a drug reference? I don't get it.

just found this on tumblr (of course there are a few other meanings for ''shakey''...)

tumblr_n8rke1iBU81rsvwkko1_1280.jpg

Also Mike's fam is so lovely :wub: Britt looked really sad in her last IG post but she's so beautiful and looks happy on this new one..

just found this on tumblr (of course there are a few other meanings for ''shakey''...)

tumblr_n8rke1iBU81rsvwkko1_1280.jpg

Also Mike's fam is so lovely :wub: Britt looked really sad in her last IG post but she's so beautiful and looks happy on this new one..

I doubt that's the meaning he was going for :lol:. Probably an in-joke referring to some random incident.

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows for sure Shakey is referencing. It could be an inside joke between them. Someone on twitter pointed out Shakey is a nickname for Neil Young (he produced stuff in the 70's under the name Bernard Shakey).

mike drinks a lot of coffee, which contains a lot of caffeine, which is a substance that gives you the shakes if you ingest a high amount.

10425126_916062865086083_131111050184743

via ninofresco16:

Yesterday I bumped into one of my idols. This is the great, Billie Joe Armstrong. Lead singer for Green Day. I told him how much his music means to me and that it would always have a special place in my heart. He was so humble and appreciative. Truly an honor. This man is a legend in my eyes.#GreenDayLivesOn

^ aw what he wrote is really cute, you can tell he's a true fan! And it's always so great to hear about Billie being nice with fans, proving wrong those few people who believe he's an asshole with every fan he meets.

mike drinks a lot of coffee, which contains a lot of caffeine, which is a substance that gives you the shakes if you ingest a high amount.

yeah, I think I read that somewhere that that's where he got that nickname

I love this. After twenty something years in the music industry look at that face and read that hashtag...looks like a teen fan meeting a band or getting onstage at a gig. He is still so grounded. Rare and amazing. It's moments like this that remind me why I love Billie so much (other than the talent and music obviously).

This is the best pic ever. OMG! Is there a thread for this show yet??

Billie made another video for a fan haha

Is this a new trend? Lol

RJQSYeo.jpg

She posted:

Billy Joe on my plane. Did me a favor for Haley. Green Day kills. And Billy Joe@could not be a cooler, more down-to-earth dude. His wife too! @bj_unoxx #billyjoearmstrong #greenday #rocknroll #coolpeople

I didn't want to bother him, but my 14 year old MADE me! She can play all of his songs in her guitar. She begged. I was embarrassed. He was beyond cool. I asked for an autograph and he suggested a video clip on my phone. How cool is that?!

Aw, so cute. He really loves doing videos on phones, doesn't he? :lol:

Aw, so cute. He really loves doing videos on phones, doesn't he? :lol:

I can't even bring myself to watch the video clips from my concert for fear of having a mental breakdown... I wonder how I'd handle a video of him actually speaking to me? :lol: Does anyone have a link to the video?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived