Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

OMFG. I just realized there's a youtube video under the Shirley pic :mellow::mellow:
Figure farting :lol: WHAT?! I absolutely love to watch the olympic figure skating! Billie you wonderful man! :lol:

Billie & Norah look gorgeous in the new instagram pic (especially Billie :wub: )

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to hope that the photographer gave them different directions for their "look" in that photo. If he shouted "Let's try sexy and smoldering!" and Norah did that sexy look, and Billie did... that.

I wonder how many professional pics there are of Billie and Norah. ..why they keep them secret?! Damn :D

01e8c46c966911e3b92312c1a4c98edd_8.jpg

laserpunk -I look terrible but Mike Dirnt from Green Day just walked into the diner I'm eating atemoji-E40D.pngI told him I've been a fan since I was in elementary school and he was like "really that so cool! I love your hair!" And the waitress told me my table was ready and his kid started talking to him, and before he left he tapped my shoulder and said "I hope you have a good day" literally never thought I would meet someone from green day let alone just bump into them at a diner like that doesn't happen?!

SCRUFF

DAT HAIR

I THINK I NEED HELP GODDAMN

Edit: This is in response to the Billie/Norah pic whoops

Typo... or I'm just used to that. As I told Iva, JB is the nickname/code name I give to BJ :D (JB=Jean-Baptiste, creative, right ?)

Was about to clear up that, as I remembered. ;)

My daughter is having a baby girl any day now. Guess what name I suggested? Norah. I love these pics he posted today :)

Oooooo, awesome!

Hope she's born on the 3rd, like all the cool people (e.g. me).

aef16be497dd11e38fc1125b28ccee1e_8.jpg

Happy birthday to Green Day's legendary lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong!@bj_unoxx @greendayig #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #guitar #hbd#bohemianguitars #guitars #rockgod #music #happybirthday #boho#legend #rocknroll #singer #frontman

Would never have seen this if these guys hadn't just liked one of my photos...coincidence!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived