Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie in the photos and videos above. :wub: Be still my heart! :wub:

I have to admit that I have a little crush on Tre lately too. :wub:

Random thoughts after looking at this page of IG pics & videos. Adrienne looks smokin', I can't get over Billie's perfect teeth, and how weird was it the there was a girl's hand on Billie's cheek for several seconds?

Did Billie get his teeth fixed?! Sorry if I'm late to the party on this one, somehow I just now noticed

2 hours ago, GreenDay_fan89 said:

Did Billie get his teeth fixed?! Sorry if I'm late to the party on this one, somehow I just now noticed

Think he just got the chip fixed again, seems to re-break it and get it re-fixed quite regularly.

I think it looks like he's had more than just the chipped one done, heaven knows what he does to it that he damages it so often.  Looks to me like he's had the top front four or maybe even six replaced.  His eye teeth are really small and these look better.  I don't want him to overdo it but they look ok I think, not seen them very well yet.  Any dentists on here?

I was actually just seeing some recent pictures of him and thinking that. Guess he decided to get them done up more this time. Still the effect is quite natural looking.

22 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I was actually just seeing some recent pictures of him and thinking that. Guess he decided to get them done up more this time. Still the effect is quite natural looking.

To me they look kinda artificial. Too big or too white or something. It's just so wrong! Haha :lol:

His smile changed a lot but it looks quite good in fact. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived