Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14359528_210011962769511_892256506445247

slob_kabob

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me! @mikedirnt can't wait for everyone to see my piece on the sustainable coffee project 

I'm thinking the baby knows that in 15 years, he or she, will be listening to a new Green Day album and is not freaked out by Mike =)

9 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

... "So, Billie, was it a fake knife? Like those ones that retract or something?" He lifted up the cushion and underneath were all the stab marks. He had just taken the cushions and flipped them.”...

Love this little tidbit of info :lol: 

7 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

That's cool. I like seeing old videos of shows. 

Me too, and I like the thought of Billie looking them up and watching them as well :lol: 

So did Billie vote by mail because he just didn't want the hassle of going to a polling place or is he not going to be home on Nov 8???

4 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

So did Billie vote by mail because he just didn't want the hassle of going to a polling place or is he not going to be home on Nov 8???

I think it's the former.  I noticed Adrienne did too.  Just think it's less of a hassle for them than waiting in long lines.

An article I read a few months ago (before the California primary) stated that 53% of Californians vote by mail so I would not read anything into Billie voting by mail. 

23 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I think it's the former.  I noticed Adrienne did too.  Just think it's less of a hassle for them than waiting in long lines.

It might cause a scene if they got noticed. Although, they go out to other places, so I don't  know.

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

That's too bad, I was hoping for a surprise performance somewhere.

Could still happen, I mean there's no proof he will be in the state now since he has voted...unfortunately since it's what most Californians do it's just not any indication that he will be anywhere but home watching TV either :P

22 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

It might cause a scene if they got noticed. Although, they go out to other places, so I don't  know.

Sorry but this is a little silly. Firstly and most obviously Adrienne isn't in any way a celebrity so she can walk down a street and into a building to cast a vote without causing a riot. Billie lives in Piedmont and has coached little league for his kids, attends athletic games, and actually owns a business (Broken Guitars) and a studio (Otis) in Oakland which he obviously frequents so the idea that he couldn't slip into a polling station in Piedmont if he wanted to without a scene is ridiculous. He, like 53% of (mostly) ordinary Californians, just couldn't be arsed going to the booths on polling day so he mailed in his vote. Simples. :P:lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived