Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

His posts get annoyiiing is that an unpopular opinion ?

Yes, it's so great to see him posting a lot.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so it's definitely an unpopular opinion as I can see... :P

I just don't like politic in general and I mean, what, how many IG posts about this past week ? One, two, ok, but five.. Plus I don't like how he told people to ''Vote for Obama'', on IG and Twitter, when you know he posts on twitter twice a year and just to say vote for Obama and that stuff... I mean, do people need Mr Armstrong to be guided politically ?

Maybe it's just me but I find it a bit annoying.

I prefered the spasticnerve spam :D

Oh shit, I'm completely off topic, sorry in advance..

me

random ppl post political stuff: :mellow: wutsoever

billie posts political stuff: let me see wut he has to say... :ermm:

5f2b45a6ae0f11e3a9d60e8644d622dc_8.jpg

bj_unoxx one of the best rocknroll docs I've seen in a while. watch it. rent it. buy it. live it!! #kathleen

Wow, a non political stuff !

:P

Dude I don't know how people can be so creepy though, about one of Brit's posts a while back. Just because she posted that doesn't give people the right to comment with things like "@mikedosxx have fun :eyebrows:." Well okay, I can understand like throwing in a green day reference like "It's fuck time" (I mean, kind of) but things like "new baby soon??" or my favorite "well. be safe" like really irk me. I don't know. It could totally just be me.

Dude I don't know how people can be so creepy though, about one of Brit's posts a while back. Just because she posted that doesn't give people the right to comment with things like "@mikedosxx have fun :eyebrows:." Well okay, I can understand like throwing in a green day reference like "It's fuck time" (I mean, kind of) but things like "new baby soon??" or my favorite "well. be safe" like really irk me. I don't know. It could totally just be me.

You'll never end being irked if you read the comments on Instagram/Facebook posts, trust me. That's why I stopped after even beginning, except when mike replies to some of them.

We could list all the typical and annoying comments endlessly.

And if Brittney do sexual hints into her posts, she wouldn't be surprised to have that kind of comments.

Lyme desease... not so funny... :(

And if Brittney do sexual hints into her posts, she wouldn't be surprised to have that kind of comments.

Sure, she´s actually provoking it. It´s her kind of saucy jokes. :)

5f2b45a6ae0f11e3a9d60e8644d622dc_8.jpg

bj_unoxx one of the best rocknroll docs I've seen in a while. watch it. rent it. buy it. live it!! #kathleen

Well, it is political. Kathleen is the original riot grrrl. :)

I'd be bored by political posts too if I was a 15 year old in France. Like if I was obsessed with a French musician and they started posting stuff about French politics I'd be all *yawn*. But Billie is posting general liberal opinions, not targeted American election stuff. He's really just posting memes that support his philosophies which are similar to his lyrics.

You'll never end being irked if you read the comments on Instagram/Facebook posts, trust me. That's why I stopped after even beginning, except when mike replies to some of them.

We could list all the typical and annoying comments endlessly.

That's fair yo

I'd be bored by political posts too if I was a 15 year old in France. Like if I was obsessed with a French musician and they started posting stuff about French politics I'd be all *yawn*. But Billie is posting general liberal opinions, not targeted American election stuff. He's really just posting memes that support his philosophies which are similar to his lyrics.

Yes it's true you're right, I haven't seen things that way... ... :)

I cannot believe people can be so mean and annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::pinch:

WHY? Why can't they leave Tré alone? now he says once again he'll stop posting photos because of some assholes. I HATE THEM. I don't know who they are or what they said, but I don't need to 'cause I can imagine all the crap those selfish and disrespectful people wrote.

All I can say is that I'm sad 'cause he won't show again :cry: but it makes me glad at the same time. We don't deserve anything from him if some heartless people treat him bad. But he has the guts to say something about it and be polite enough to everybody, when all those comments really hurted him :(

Stop harassing Tré!!! nduNsDa.gif

I know, Sorry! =/ I was so mad that I didn't see the other topic, and neither knew somebody would make one. Already posted there, anyways :)

Haha I just saw your post in the other thread and was about to edit my post, no worries!

nqPjwx8.jpg jeff confirms that jasonfreese account is FAKE

Jeff's really cool to reply. Even if we already knew it was purrre fake, for some obvious reasons..

Also it's nice to see Jason (White) from time to time on some random Instagram :happy:

Also it's nice to see Jason (White) from time to time on some random Instagram :happy:

???

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived