Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His art looks a lot like the revrad picture on the wall in otis. I assume we were correct guessing it has to do with the album art. 

15 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

His art looks a lot like the revrad picture on the wall in otis. I assume we were correct guessing it has to do with the album art. 

I really like his style so I'm excited to see more of it.

2 hours ago, Mary711 said:

I really like his style so I'm excited to see more of it.

Same. I love how punk it is. Reminds me of Pinhead Gunpowder covers. 

I love the collage style in the Maddocks IG, I hope that's the album cover. It's perfect. The torn up  images are evocative and the muted colors and black and white match the aethetic of their outifts and the background of the new  black and white photoshoot. picture.  Combining both IG posts  I'd describe the style for this new "era" as gritty, punky, dressy, and fun.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Nunes said:

Mike posted the fan art (gun with a flower) but deleted. I couldn't print it. :(

16 minutes ago, desertrose said:

This says, while the single Bang Bang will be aired on radio on 11th of August , it will be available for download and streaming on the 12th August.

where did they get this info?

47 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

This says, while the single Bang Bang will be aired on radio on 11th of August , it will be available for download and streaming on the 12th August.

where did they get this info?

It's me :) i get it in an Italian site http://www.sorrisi.com/musica/dischi-in-uscita/green-day-l11-agosto-il-nuovo-singolo-bang-bang/

7 hours ago, Adriano Nunes said:

Mike posted the fan art (gun with a flower) but deleted. I couldn't print it. :(

it's not actually fan art, there were official t-shirts in the 21stCBD era with that design. It was a bit random at the time because it was nowhere else, just in a t-shirt xD Still a cool design. And weird that he deleted it...

This Italian site says that they have no clue if the song Bang Bang is a new song or a cover of “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” from Cher

They even mention Rob Cavallo as the producer, so yeah, not reliable at all.

3 minutes ago, Alf said:

This Italian site says tha they have no clue if the song Bang Bang is a new song or a cover from “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” from Cher

Maybe they are not too reliable so :lol:

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

This Italian site says tha they have no clue if the son Bang Bang is a new song or a cover from “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” from Cher

There are the same chances  that it will be a cover of Bang, bang, bangidy bang from HIMYM :D Jokes apart I know that website, no ways they have any exclusive info about the song itself, but they might be right about the iTunes release date, since they have connections with the Italian music industry (they exclusively publish charts about most sold records etct.). 

13895410_10154093832848961_4625050819873

‏@calgaryfilm

GEEZER: Green Day frontman stars as an aging punk who throws himself a rock star bday bash

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived