Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Well now, I know Tre has gotten a bit chubby, but that is a bit of an exaggeration.  At least I hope it is.:lol:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the painting of tre on the bottom left is wonderful, very realistic, great job!

You guys are giving the artist way too much credit...he forgot to include Tré's tattoos...shoddy! Otherwise it could have been perfect. Details darling.

Christmas at Broken Guitars!!!!

12317824_1026367250747771_505496213_n.jp

I might be too invested in this group if I look at that picture and think: "Damn Billie looks good, and he needs chap stix."

CVRnqFDUkAESA0D.jpg

adrienne armstrong ‏@mnnesotagirl 14h

CSgwzc0UEAAujUK.jpg

Todd Hancock ‏@TODDCastPodcast Oct 29

#TBT circa 2004? Hanging backstage with @GreenDay at a GM Place show!

Jeff Strickland ‏@Jstricklandia Oct 29

@TODDCastPodcast @GreenDay it was November 17, 2004, but that was the mighty @PNE_Playland Pacific Coliseum

CVUCSHoW4AAdyNu.jpg

Palladia ‏@Palladia 4 hours ago

Found this #TBT gem from 1998! Old school @GreenDay. Tweet us your favorite Green Day oldie.

15 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I might be too invested in this group if I look at that picture and think: "Damn Billie looks good, and he needs chap stix."

It's actually really depressing but I noticed his lip when I was posting all those pictures of him and Jason walking around the West Village :lol: I thought "Yup...it's cold in New York" followed quickly by "I need help!" 

10 hours ago, st_trillie said:

It's actually really depressing but I noticed his lip when I was posting all those pictures of him and Jason walking around the West Village :lol: I thought "Yup...it's cold in New York" followed quickly by "I need help!" 

It actually wasn't even that cold.  It was about 10 C.  I think he is not hydrating properly.  Shit, there I go being over invested again!

Ok...That's the last of the posts from @greendayfan_ because it's better for you guys to check out the awesome account yourselves (plus it's not my place to share them on here). There are loads of rare GD pics and stories on there which I find interesting anyway. 

11828754_1175313735818998_42038529209238

TILT   In the second picture to the right of Mike Dirnt is Juan Camacho, drummer Vince's "little" bro and our roadie on the GD tour.

11855843_1175313429152362_44099229120570

3 hours ago, st_trillie said:

Ok...That's the last of the posts from @greendayfan_ because it's better for you guys to check out the awesome account yourselves (plus it's not my place to share them on here). There are loads of rare GD pics and stories on there which I find interesting anyway. 

Thanks for this! So many cool little stories and tidbits.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Thanks for this! So many cool little stories and tidbits.

No problem. I've been following this account for years and it's awesome. Felt like you guys should know about it too :) That said Isabelle puts a crap tonne of work into her account so people would follow her and I only posted any photos here so you guys could get a glimpse of how good it is. It's not fair to repost all her hard work here instead of going and following her/at least looking through her account. That's why I said I wouldn't post any more from it. Hint Desertrose hint. Sure nobody can stop anybody but respect comes in to play and I would never have posted anything from her account if I thought half her account would wind up reposted.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived