Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

3 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Adult on top and little boy on the bottom. I"ve seen old pics of him and he had really short pants then too. He must have a weird body type that's hard to shop for.

There is an opening there but I am not going to take it:lol:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Or, he went into Brixton's closet and borrowed some clothes.

Adult on top and little boy on the bottom. I"ve seen old pics of him and he had really short pants then too. He must have a weird body type that's hard to shop for.

28 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

OMG I just reread what I wrote!  Woops I didnt mean it that way! I meant the clothes. LOL  ;)

@therealjasonfreese Happy Thanksgiving 2015

12313561_10153496850208961_3293282640635

Billie Joe Armstrong Shopping in the West Village

November 25, 2015 - - New York - NY
by Adam Nemser

2f5b1f8445e-1.jpg

5dd51934fe0-1.jpg

04f5536bafa-1.jpg

75120daacc5-1.jpg

4d6244f2254-1.jpg

eb658e57ecc-1.jpg

9f8aced42e5-1.jpg

Saw this on IG, it's from tumblr originally from what somebody said and I don't know who made it but it gave me a laugh :lol: If it's yours take credit! It needed posting imo :lol:

12313620_10153496935138961_8985693198077

10 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Pussy, if I had seen it first I would have.

18 hours ago, st_trillie said:

Billie and "a friend" :lol: in the West Village NYC 25th November.  Photos by Adam Nemser.

:lol::lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

Pussy, if I had seen it first I would have.

I could easily comment too on what I said knowing what I've seen, but I will keep it to myself. :mellow: :x

If people are going to post non Green Day related posts here (such as the Bansky image by mnnesotagirl above) the least they could have done was post her Thanksgiving post because that was her best post ever ;) 

ps. Im not actually suggesting someone post it though I just like getting Green Day related IG updates in the Green Day IG thread :lol:

Yeah there's really not much harm in Adrienne's Banksy picture being here, but there's a lot of posts in this thread to go through what with pictures from all of the Green Day accounts PLUS random/fan accounts as it is. So here's another reminder to please try to make sure pics in this thread are either posted by Green Day members or have Green Day members/something to do with Green Day in them. Pics by or of Adrienne, Brittney and Sara that have nothing to do with Green Day don't belong here.

That is the the writer and actor for the Broadway musical "Hamilton".  Looks like Billie Joe went to the play.

kelly ‏@kbutterz 13h13 hours ago

AARON SORKIN AND BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG @ HAMILTON TONIGHT BYE

@billiejoearmstrong: I saw Hamilton last night on Broadway!! what an amazing show!! I stole this pic. super genius.

12256736_1641532826172518_259087548_n.jp

Saw Hamilton a few weeks ago and was completely blown away by it!

I'm so happy Billie got to see it and I freaked out so much over the selfie of him and Lin because both of them are musical geniuses. 

Yeah Lin takes a good selfie but I'm more excited that Aaron Sorkin and Billie were both there...Aaron is a freakin genius :D

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived