Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Fart? LOL Now why in the world would you want to get rid of him?

If you keep him, how can there be Green Day... they will split up without BJ, and it´s your fault... :(

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pic! Did you take a pic?! Hey, don´t tell me the camera wasn´t at hand.... nooooooo....!!!

And how will you get rid of him again...?

yes! I'll post them asap. It's nothing like the tent stuff though.

He was very nice - he said bless you and suggested that we take a photo. Then we hung out and talked about the forthcoming FBHT reunion. I offered him my weed but he said he doesn't smoke anymore. I asked him about the future of Green Day and he said he's not sure what direction they're going to go, but he had a hell of a good time at Ni-Fi fest and fell in love with country even more.

Then we parted because Billie needed to be home for dinner at 6 so he had to vaporize again. Too bad he couldn't stay longer. Best afternoon ever! 

11856851_889522251136845_979537443_n.jpg

kodikitchen Happy birthday to an amazing woman! Friends since 3, sisters forever. You are an inspiration, kicking cancers ass in one year with strength, grace and your resilient nature. Love you @batmansmom @brittway here's to an amazing year!

This looks to be up here just a little north of me in wine country, I recognize those hills and the road they are on.

yes! I'll post them asap. It's nothing like the tent stuff though.

He was very nice - he said bless you and suggested that we take a photo. Then we hung out and talked about the forthcoming FBHT reunion. I offered him my weed but he said he doesn't smoke anymore. I asked him about the future of Green Day and he said he's not sure what direction they're going to go, but he had a hell of a good time at Ni-Fi fest and fell in love with country even more.

Then we parted because Billie needed to be home for dinner at 6 so he had to vaporize again. Too bad he couldn't stay longer. Best afternoon ever! 

You lucky bitch! I believe every word you say!

kodikitchen Happy birthday to an amazing woman! Friends since 3, sisters forever. You are an inspiration, kicking cancers ass in one year with strength, grace and your resilient nature. Love you @batmansmom @brittway here's to an amazing year!

A reminder, please try to stick to photos that are posted by members of Green Day and/or have something to do with members of Green Day.

Also no more pretend meeting Billie spam please :P

Green Day's photo.

billiejoearmstrong

the reopening of the super dome after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. so humbling to be a part of #musiccares and to play with the great U2. grateful to the edge

He's blonde, us blonde lovers are winning you over.

It's those damn eyes... he's staring into my soul. In a good way, of course. 

Damn, I'm going through withdrawals... I really need them to tour again soon. Bad. :(

It's those damn eyes... he's staring into my soul. In a good way, of course. 

Hidden Content

agreed.  He need to stop surfing and start writing

11953187_10153330246838961_8031098261639

"Bless you!"
"Billie?"

"I had just had lunch down the street from Broken Guitars and 1234 Go! Records and was walking back toward the train and passed this little I guess juice bar place? I'm not really sure what it was. But as I walking past I sneezed and a man who had had his back to me and was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap said "Bless you!" I turn to say thank you and realized I recognized the voice. So I say "Billie?" And it was him! I never would've noticed him if he hadn't said anything. So we took some pics together and I got a hug and I told him that I was at the RRHOF Induction Ceremony because of course I happened to be wearing the shirt I bought at the museum at the time."

And then as we were parting ways he said "Take care of that cold!" -cue me dying because he's so nice-
Aug 27, 2015

11899630_506570572830968_129124303_n.jpg

geemon #throwupthursday #dirnt 24h

safe_image.php?d=AQAFVvYGrj-9ADty&w=470&

larrylivermoreI wonder if that Green Day song would have been as popular if they'd used this for a title instead.

I can't handle this much hotness in 24 hours! :runaround:

11906383_1638783649739497_1310129345_n.j

athletics Congratulations to Green Day on their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! #GreenCollar

11875312_418544321675758_1430128408_n.jp

athletics The Big Heads aren't the only Hall of Famers in the house. ??? #GreenDay

11410676_132954570384930_1783122192_n.jp

athletics @mike_dosxx autographs for a fan. ⚾️ meets ?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived