Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11363706_1522233268090305_1279438532_n.j

11875404_488533544660941_6797644_n.jpg
strawberrymelonmoe He taught me a trick with opening records while I held his juice. He's officially the coolest human ever!! #billiejoearmstrong #greenday #vinyl #records #vinyladdict #vinyligclub #vinyljunkie #vinylcollection 14h

11939412_159280777741122_294555507_n.jpg
dvsdjdiego_311 Wrapping up the birthday vacation chattin it up with #billiejoe #greenday #dvsdjdiego #berkeley #punkandmetal #metalandpunk 2d

11221349_10153327597198961_6525665304351

petertattooMy mom found out I surf with Billy Joe Armstrong from Greenday.She's a big fan. Here ya go mom happy belated birthday from Billy #happybirthday #beachday #greenday #surfallday#oaklandsucks

ashinglass He also grabbed a dog from my buddy in newport

11356014_392307337634152_1648398514_n.jp

billiejoearmstrong: this is a heartbreaker. if anyone in Ottawa has any info. return the Floyd Regram from @geartalk
"I hate to hear that someone lost an instrument, especially to theft. This happened to @kittythefool. Here are her words. This one hurts. Bad. My 1957 Les Paul junior was stolen from my home in Stittsville, Ontario. I can only guess that someone came in through the back door when it was unlocked, picked it up, without a case, and walked out. I am hoping that this post will circulate in the Ottawa area and come across the person responsible, or someone who has noticed a friend or relative with a new instrument kicking around: Be very VERY sure, a 1957 les Paul doesn't just get resold online, in a pawn shop, at a guitar store without gaining attention. You won't be able to play it in front of people. It will draw attention, someone will notice. People who buy and sell valuable instruments know exactly what they are, and when they are stolen. You will be caught if you try and sell it. I have tons of images of it, and documented serial number. So you have no chance to sell it and make money. And worse, you will be charged for a significant theft, and linked to a break and enter. If the guitar is returned, I can accept a "no questions asked" agreement. Whether that means the guitar is returned to my business, Quitters coffee, to my home, or through a mutual acquaintance. I can accept a foolish drunken teenage lapse of judgement, a momentary hiccup in your moral being. I can promise you that the instrument will not make you money, it will not go unnoticed and you will at some point be caught. Do the right thing. And thanks for keeping your ear to the ground. #geartalk #lespauljr #stolengear #kathleenedwards"

He looks so old LMAO. I like the work shirt though. 

He looks his age. :)

What I want to know is does he actually pay people shorter than him to pose for pictures?  Where does he find them, central casting?

He looks his age. :)

What I want to know is does he actually pay people shorter than him to pose for pictures?  Where does he find them, central casting?

He probably does. Still he's wearing my history teacher's glasses which makes him look amusingly like an uncle. 

I'd pose for him voluntarily. I'll let you know when he invites me and pays for my holiday in Cali. 

He probably does. Still he's wearing my history teacher's glasses which makes him look amusingly like an uncle. 

I'd pose for him voluntarily. I'll let you know when he invites me and pays for my holiday in Cali. 

I'm taller.  I will have to cut my feet off to take a picture with him.  :(

I'm taller.  I will have to cut my feet off to take a picture with him.  :(

Take a photo on a beach. You can dig a hole in the sand to stand in. 

11921645_10204862730472751_2924646343082

18 hrs ·  ·

Brb, crying for the rest of my life.

"Bless you!"
"Billie?"

Lindsay Nicole Thanks!  Ahhhhh I still can't believe I finally met him! I've waited 11 years for this moment, and it happens because of a sneeze.

Lindsay Nicole He was even more perfect than I ever imagined

ashley marshall @ashleymm16 21h

my sister just met billie joe armstrong by sneezing and he said bless you, wth im moving to california cya

If I sneeze, will Billie show up? 

Please, try and tell us! Sounds promising! :D

OMG it works

he's just materialised in front of me!!! Wow 

Pic! Did you take a pic?! Hey, don´t tell me the camera wasn´t at hand.... nooooooo....!!!

And how will you get rid of him again...?

Pic! Did you take a pic?! Hey, don´t tell me the camera wasn´t at hand.... nooooooo....!!!

And how will you get rid of him again...?

Fart? LOL Now why in the world would you want to get rid of him?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived