Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Second toe longer than big toe=French fry toe.

Don't ask me why.

Billie Joe has a French fry toe!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11421945_985508158168165_459860352_n.jpg

premieritalytours about 3 hours ago

That was June 2013,They had a private tour at the Colosseum and then the next day they performed at rock in roma

Lol Billie with bare feet

Agreed. Glad the reason was to remove the hateful comments and not to take back the statement though.

This might be a bit old now, but I agree 100%. I might be basically a conservative-ish Republican, and I have disagreed with the blame being placed solely on the police officer in Ferguson, but yes, true racism still exists, against every race in this country. The shooting was a hate crime, and Billie is absolutely right. The Confederate flag shouldn't be a form of Southern pride (as an aside, don't most Southerners support the GOP? The Republicans were the ones who ended slavery, the North). It's a symbol of intolerance and hatred and should be taken down.

Does anyone know what Billie Joe's ankle tattoo says? I can't make out the letters clearly on my phone...it almost looks like "REV" :P

Am I the only one who wasn't aware he had leg tattoos? Or even legs at all, tbh? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a picture of him not wearing black pants. :P

Am I the only one who wasn't aware he had leg tattoos? Or even legs at all, tbh? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a picture of him not wearing black pants. :P

Or red stripey pants. Except we have seen him in a dress. Hmmmm. I think he had big boots on when he wore the dress. What a mystery.

Or red stripey pants. Except we have seen him in a dress. Hmmmm. I think he had big boots on when he wore the dress. What a mystery.

He wore black pants under that dress. He doesn't take them off in public. EVER.

not anymore :D

Well his legs are pretty twiggy so we easily could have missed them.

They are so cute, though?

Seriously, the way he walks makes me laugh

They are so cute, though?

Seriously, the way he walks makes me laugh

It's because he has a hard time standing on those things, they are like tooth picks.

It's because he has a hard time standing on those things, they are like tooth picks.

He has nice strong thighs though :whistle

You would know, show off. :lol:

I do :lol:, and can't let them go unacknowledged :P

Don't forget when fat Billie wore dad shorts and knee socks.

I've seen pics of him in a dress with no pants on underneath during AI on broadway. He got nobby knees. LOL

I've seen loads of pictures of Billie in dresses with no pants on under...a yellow cheerleader outfit, a nurses outfit, a red dress and a leather skirt and red corset combo to name but a few ;)

He has nice strong thighs though :whistle

You again... you and your secret relationship with BJ... :D

H1vpjm.jpg

I swear I had this Twiggie Joe mental image when I saw Judi's post :S

You again... you and your secret relationship with BJ... :D

He loves Hannah so this is more of a hook up. :D:P

He loves Hannah so this is more of a hook up. :D:P

You´re right, I almost forgot about his love Hannah. So, well, yes, Hermione, nice try... :cool:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived