Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

He's dangerous.

I can't understand what they're saying.. what happened? I think I read it somewhere some time but I don't remember

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand what they're saying.. what happened? I think I read it somewhere some time but I don't remember

A guy was being aggressive or harrassing somebody in the crowd and BJ stopped him.

A guy was being aggressive or harrassing somebody in the crowd and BJ stopped him.

Awesome :lol: Love the way he just ruthlessly cannonballed feet first into the crowd lol

Does anyone know what Billie Joe's ankle tattoo says? I can't make out the letters clearly on my phone...it almost looks like "REV" :P

For me it doesn't look like anything :lol:

1976884_10153176883323961_36108533949032

It's IDIOT! He once mentioned it. (or someone else did!)

the other one could be Emily's Army logo or something. I think Joey has it, too.

It looks like it could be roman numerals.

I thought that, too. But, it looks like ID - that would mean 499 and other letters are following, that wouldn't make sense imo.

It's IDIOT! He once mentioned it. (or someone else did!)

the other one could be Emily's Army logo or something. I think Joey has it, too.

I think that was sarcasm during the AI era in an interview when he joked that he was an American Idiot too that he even had it tattooed on him or something and people took it seriously. I dunno. To me it doesn't look like "Idiot".

Yes he has the logo from EA's album on his other leg ;)

It looks like it could be roman numerals.

I agree...

I agree...

But what number would that be? It doesn't look like a date (no periods visible) and there are more letters than 2, but a Roman number after ID would begin with D. :mellow:

We all know that the tattoo says GOATZ. Billie is now a member of my church. End of the discussion. :yay:

Kinda looks like XX and then I can't make out the last letter but there is something else there.

Cool, me and Billie share the same feet structure! (2nd finger bigger than the rest) :lol:

We all know that the tattoo says GOATZ. Billie is now a member of my church. End of the discussion. :yay:

goat-666-killer.jpg

I'd apologise for going off topic but Billie's tattoo is obviously goat-related.

For me it doesn't look like anything :lol:

1976884_10153176883323961_36108533949032

I find myself sitting here and staring at his feet and I'm fascinated by them but I dont know why. Generally I dont even like feet. I find them disgusting, but not his. Weird huh?

Oh I accidentally started a thing :P Now we are all staring at his feet. woops.

Ps. Can't let this one go..."Thanks baby daddy" #ringgate :P :p

He could punch your arm (Miranda Lambert will testify!!)

Seriously the best part of the night.

Ps. Can't let this one go..."Thanks baby daddy" #ringgate :P :P

I don't understand

Seriously the best part of the night.

I don't understand

The Miranda thing was hilarious :P

#ringgate is the ongoing joke on here about Billie not wearing his wedding ring therefore he is divorced/getting divorced etc. Then Adie tagged her picture "Thanks baby daddy" @billiejoearmstrong hence the joke. Obviously if you aren't aware of the phrase baby daddy then

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baby+daddy&defid=4472447

The Miranda thing was hilarious :P

#ringgate is the ongoing joke on here about Billie not wearing his wedding ring therefore he is divorced/getting divorced etc. Then Adie tagged her picture "Thanks baby daddy" @billiejoearmstrong hence the joke. Obviously if you aren't aware of the phrase baby daddy then

Yeah I know about the ringgate thing I guess I just missed the baby daddy phrase - even though I know what it means.

Yeah I know about the ringgate thing I guess I just missed the baby daddy phrase - even though I know what it means.

ah ok... #ringgateconfirmed :P haha back to feet gazing folks...nothing to see here :P

ah ok... #ringgateconfirmed :P haha back to feet gazing folks...nothing to see here :P

hmm that's a little creepy for me - when I first saw the picture I was working out what hand was in his pocket for #ringgate - feet not so much.....

11327239_115199682149960_1210746343_n.jp

joeymarmstronghappy Father's Day pops. Everyday I'm inspired seeing you. Jakob and I are beyond grateful for you and mom

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived