Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Best day ever" could mean something or... he just liked the picture? :lol:

i lol'd :lol: i love this picture so much

Just noticed... he deleted the Instagram picture with the confederate flag... o.o

Anyone got an idea why?

11351945_446232028870951_284849275_n.jpg

batmansmom Because after a crazy Doctor filled day, @sirdukesnyder fixes me up with some good Hair! wanting @birtaepstein hairstyle #Regram @sirdukesnyder #RadioActiveHair 19h

11313491_1457227934594886_1759666095_n.j

batmansmom Thank you @sirdukesnyder #DukeToTheRescue 1d

chriskushner @batmansmom ur here?! I would've loved to have met up!
batmansmom @chriskushner Yes, for a hot minute, back through out summer, every 3 wks for Herceptin. I'll get your contact from Sus. Let's for sure get together in person.

10857858_1000276583317804_40058691841112

Thanks for your smile

11406515_1000236649988464_17443160805114

Tre live

11428798_1035339146477949_1175445376_n.j

11325727_908500879222120_97936540_n.jpg

http://solidsliquidsgas.tumblr.com/post/121974048730/this-fucking-happened-today

THIS FUCKING HAPPENED TODAY.

i lol'd :lol: i love this picture so much

Just noticed... he deleted the Instagram picture with the confederate flag... o.o

Anyone got an idea why?

He's added a little bit to the dog photo explaining why:

I took down my previous post because some of the comments were... well.. racist and hate speech.. what happened in charleston is a hate crime. it reminds us of the ugly history we have.. and frankly it still exists.. when I look at my social media I don't want to see symbols of hate and slavery. and I definitely don't want to read it. taking it down does not change my views.. at some point we have to ask ourselves "am I apart of the problem or the solution?"

He's added a little bit to the dog photo explaining why:

I took down my previous post because some of the comments were... well.. racist and hate speech.. what happened in charleston is a hate crime. it reminds us of the ugly history we have.. and frankly it still exists.. when I look at my social media I don't want to see symbols of hate and slavery. and I definitely don't want to read it. taking it down does not change my views.. at some point we have to ask ourselves "am I apart of the problem or the solution?"

He must have posted it as a comment and not as a description, that's why I couldn't find it under the hundreds and thousands of comments. :)

thanks!

Edit: oh no wait, he added it as a description :D

I feel like the next album will be much more politically influenced and more sociocritical. If you take a look at what's happening in the US right now...

Holy shit Billie Joe wearing shorts

Also, though I can see why he did, I don't think he should have deleted the Confederate flag pic. It needed to be said.

Lol Billie with bare feet

Also, though I can see why he did, I don't think he should have deleted the Confederate flag pic. It needed to be said.

Agreed. Glad the reason was to remove the hateful comments and not to take back the statement though.

The comments are there anyway now... And showing a burning flag you dislike isn´t peaceful at all... Because the enemy is doing the same with your flags. So, this can´t be the solution. It´s the problem. Burning and hating each other down. So maybe it was wise to delete the pic...

The comments are there anyway now... And showing a burning flag you dislike isn´t peaceful at all... Because the enemy is doing the same with your flags. So, this can´t be the solution. It´s the problem. Burning and hating each other down. So maybe it was wise to delete the pic...

Billie said his point still stands, though. Also the confederate flag is equivalent to a nazi flag and I would burn that shit down too. Also, it's just a flag not a human being, burning it doesn't hurt anyone. The confederate flag has always stood for gun-happy racist rednecks. What do racist rednecks do? Hurt people.

The Charleston terrorist stood proudly by this flag and literally said he wanted to kill black people. And he did kill 9 innocent black people in the end.

This isn't just about "disliking" it. Billie's post was not problematic.

I know, people say "be the bigger person" or "don't fight fire with fire" and it's a nice sentiment, but absolutely useless advice. By saying that people admit they set the fire, but don't want you to defend yourself or stand against the abuse.

Peaceful isn't always the solution.

Edit:

Dylan Roof literally started the fire.

Roof1.jpg

Billie said his point still stands, though. Also the confederate flag is equivalent to a nazi flag and I would burn that shit down too. Also, it's just a flag not a human being, burning it doesn't hurt anyone. The confederate flag has always stood for gun-happy racist rednecks. What do racist rednecks do? Hurt people.

The Charleston terrorist stood proudly by this flag and literally said he wanted to kill black people. And he did kill 9 innocent black people in the end.

This isn't just about "disliking" it. Billie's post was not problematic.

I know, people say "be the bigger person" or "don't fight fire with fire" and it's a nice sentiment, but absolutely useless advice. By saying that people admit they set the fire, but don't want you to defend yourself or stand against the abuse.

Peaceful isn't always the solution.

Edit:

Dylan Roof literally started the fire.

Roof1.jpg

It all begins with defending ones own opinion...

It all begins with defending ones own opinion...

Do you really think Billie will turn violent? :D

Do you really think Billie will turn violent? :D

Well, he has the tendency to kill guitars on stage and knocking people out with hey-ooohs... :ga:

10857858_1000276583317804_40058691841112

Mihalis Hionas

Yesterday at 1:44pm ·

Thanks for your smile

11406515_1000236649988464_17443160805114

Mihalis Hionas

Yesterday ·

Tre live

11428798_1035339146477949_1175445376_n.j

11325727_908500879222120_97936540_n.jpg

http://solidsliquidsgas.tumblr.com/post/121974048730/this-fucking-happened-today

THIS FUCKING HAPPENED TODAY.

Does anyone know what Billie Joe's ankle tattoo says? I can't make out the letters clearly on my phone...it almost looks like "REV" :P

Does anyone know what Billie Joe's ankle tattoo says? I can't make out the letters clearly on my phone...it almost looks like "REV" :P

I think I remember reading somewhere that it says EBPM? I don't remember the article though.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it says EBPM? I don't remember the article though.

The EBPM tattoo is on his left wrist (on the inside...he has LOVE on the outside). I think this one is relatively new...I've never seen it before anyway.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived