Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fills me with both anticipation and trepidation with regards to what kind of weird deformed picture of himself Tré can come up with.

A new album confirmed!!!

This fills me with both anticipation and trepidation with regards to what kind of weird deformed picture of himself Tré can come up with.

Please no...:D

Billie's new profile pic is a photo of him at what seems to be their rehearsing room. Nice!

Billie's new profile pic is a photo of him at what seems to be their rehearsing room. Nice!

Don't get too excited though...the photo was taken during a Rolling Stone shoot while they were rehearsing for the Hall of Fame.

From Billie:

11282602_1449486548699310_1212543103_n.j

happy memorial day kids!!

thats fucking awesome

The fact that he is working on this car is the most adorable thing ever. YOu can see the painters tape on the hood. I didn't think I could adore him any more than I already do.

I just realized that the green box is a milk crate. It is actually illegal in the US to use a milk crate for anything other than transporting milk. So, Billie just posted a picture of him committing a crime on instagram. :lol:

First thing that came to my mind was him using the green box to climb onto the car :D

The first thing that came to my mind was "standing on my beat up car".

First thing that came to my mind was him using the green box to climb onto the car :D

He probably did. Short people love boxes. :happy:

The car finished is going to look much better than the giant toaster trailer imo.

The car finished is going to look much better than the giant toaster trailer imo.

And he's doing it himself. I like that, it makes it special.

LOL that's exactly what that airstream looks like. The car is cool too.

The fact that he is working on this car is the most adorable thing ever. YOu can see the painters tape on the hood. I didn't think I could adore him any more than I already do.

I just realized that the green box is a milk crate. It is actually illegal in the US to use a milk crate for anything other than transporting milk. So, Billie just posted a picture of him committing a crime on instagram. :lol:

I just read about milk crates (we don't have them here). Lil

Yes it's adorable and moreover i love the handy-guy impression he makes.

I didn't know that. We just sold a dozen of them at our garage sale!

I didn't know that. We just sold a dozen of them at our garage sale!

How many cocktail napkins did you sell :ga:

None. Hubby's hoarding 'em. :P

How many cocktail napkins did you sell :ga:

None. Hubby's hoarding 'em. :P

Mar - what happened to your quote =/

Mar - what happened to your quote =/

I think I hit edit instead of quote. Sorry. :(

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived