Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

but they're all trilogy songs?

Demolicious are songs that were recorded during the beginning of the trilogy era! They're demos! Unreleased ones!

What????

I'm not 100% sure about it! But that's what people said!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demolicious are songs that were recorded during the beginning of the trilogy era! They're demos! Unreleased ones!

There's only one song on there that's completely unreleased. The rest are songs we ended up getting on the Trilogy.

24.12.jpg

@batmansmom ALL together NOW

LOOK AT THAT CUTE LIL MIDGET IN THE MIDDLE.

There's only one song on there that's completely unreleased. The rest are songs we ended up getting on the Trilogy.

Maybe they'll play it live whenever they tour again.

Maybe they'll play it live whenever they tour again.

Along with the 30 other Trilogy songs they never played?

Dude that bandana is reminding me of Bret Michaels. Still, I think it's cute of Billie Joe.

The Billy Joel hashtag and bandana elevate it from a mundane photo to a hilarious one.

Glad to see the bandana made the trip down under ;)

Don't want to start up a debate again but just to clarify what I was trying to say yesterday (but couldn't post a screen capture from my phone) the guy who runs the bike business (clintbass79) that Tre rode with didn't just post a random comment on his own account (under a picture of himself and Tre where he talks about riding with Tre) he first posted a comment on Tre's picture when Tre mentioned being stopped by the cops. I don't see why he would do that if he was talking about himself.

tc_zpsf764e722.jpg?t=1393511764

Anyway on a lighter note i don't know if any of you noticed this but it was really sweet. Erin Everly @esperly (Don Everly's daughter and ex-wife of Axl Rose) commented on Susan's picture of the guys yesterday :wub:

ev_zps495070b6.jpg?t=1393512006

Anyway on a lighter note i don't know if any of you noticed this but it was really sweet. Erin Everly @esperly (Don Everly's daughter and ex-wife of Axl Rose) commented on Susan's picture of the guys yesterday :wub:

Aw, that's really nice :wub: Thanks for pointing that out!

Aw, that's really nice :wub: Thanks for pointing that out!

No problem ;) I just melted when I saw it too...they must have been genuinely touched by everything Billie has done. It's lovely!! :)

c4b79bd09fc911e3b908129a84f01860_8.jpg

mtndrew

2 hours ago

Well. Tonight I had the pleasure of hanging out with Tre Cool of Green Day. Fellow @sjcdrums artist and all around super rad and humble person. Oh @mikesjc he says hey.... Great times in Australia!

It´s so wonderful how much they enjoy their trip. Not only doing their shows and then hanging around, but grabbing life with open arms and get all of it. Life´s a game - play it! :D

Ohh!! Okay! Sure thing! :) Got it now!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived