Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

I'm sure he knows what he's getting himself into by being in the pit and being a celebrity; if he wanted to seek out a more discreet way of watching, I'm sure the venues could accommodate it.

It's still a shame that he can't enjoy his kid's band like a regular parent, though. Not saying he shouldn't expect it, but it must still be a bit shit.

It's pretty cool that he almost never refuses photos in these situations, a lot of other famous people would.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that if Billie let his hair grow long until Hall of Fame he will look like Lion-O from Thundercats. :lol:

11053523_10152977054568961_2798318103337

noelthemastermind

I hope we have time for a genuine conversation in the future. You're my inspiration. #greenday #billiejoearmstrong @billiejoearmstrong

10313375_10152976997248961_2581252069228

‏@ccarnevaleNY

@thehalocline - @joejsimon and I decided you were our favorite today #RRFeedback

CAwd_EGUkAAKdRM.jpg

AngryGayRockCritic

Crowd mobbing Billie Joe Armstrong, who made an appearance tonight

1941171_1594326140814302_175402253_n.jpg

5861lightyearsaway

Friend of @roadtochristieroad met Billie on the Swimmers' show. Freakin' jealous :c And Billie looks like pretty cake :o#billiejoearmstrong #greenday #greenday2015 #swimmers

Like OMG you guys Billie's not wearing his wedding ring...you know what this means right?!?!

Yup...Jeff Matika is an now an official member of Green Day. The end is nigh. :P

He's been off tour for a year now I doubt they were apart for long during that year

Well, to me it seems he´s always somewhere else but home. Or without 80. :) But maybe it´s just a misjudgement, because pictures show mostly him, and of course they are taken from events and when something´s happening.

orrrrr

natalie_before_and_after_zpsm7wsftrb.png

Omg. :lol:

It's still a shame that he can't enjoy his kid's band like a regular parent, though. Not saying he shouldn't expect it, but it must still be a bit shit.

Yeah, but he's rich and famous, so trade-offs for that benefit unfortunately comes with the territory!

Does anyone else think billies shirt looks like a child's size

There is a chance it is. But the picture is adorable.

Does anyone else think billies shirt looks like a child's size

It may be a older shirt from when he was a teen or early adult he's grown a tad since then

It may be a older shirt from when he was a teen or early adult he's grown a tad since then

Not really, but still cute as hell.

Not really, but still cute as hell.

He's thicker a bit now then he was at 19/20

He´s growing a beard again? YEAH!!! :runaround:

Beards are the best

He´s growing a beard again? YEAH!!! :runaround:

He's thicker a bit now then he was at 19/20

Beards are the best

Not this one

beard.jpg

But this makes everything better

blonde.jpg

Not this one

beard.jpg

But this makes everything better

blonde.jpg

That's just a bad angle can't judge off a lousy photographer

That's just a bad angle can't judge off a lousy photographer

Sorry to disagree. Billie doesn't do full beard well. But Blonde Billie does make everything better.

Sorry to disagree. Billie doesn't do full beard well. But Blonde Billie does make everything better.

I tried to bring a photo but 10 pages into the bja thread in pictures bored me I'm sure todd or hermonie or desert rose has a pic that can back up beards are awesome post lol

Beards are the best

Usually I don´t like beards. I learned to like them when BJ grew a beard. It suits him. :)

Not this one

beard.jpg

Exactly like this. I love that! :wub:

I tried to bring a photo but 10 pages into the bja thread in pictures bored me I'm sure todd or hermonie or desert rose has a pic that can back up beards are awesome post lol

How can looking through pictures of Billie ever be boring? Tim you are the only man that looks good in a beard.

Dam white tim - for a minute there I thought your hidden Bja fanboy was coming out.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived