Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie's so adorable with that message to Italy. And lmao at the Circle Jerks post.

It must be really cold there if Billie is wearing a shirt, hoodie, leather jacket, and coat? Geez. They do look cold in all these pictures lol.

41 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

It must be really cold there if Billie is wearing a shirt, hoodie, leather jacket, and coat? Geez. They do look cold in all these pictures lol.

The coldest it has been in ages...some artic wind.Definitely not the best time to visit italy.

All these people meeting the band!!! Gives me hope for my someday moment. And the girl that Billie approached himself :wub: can you imagine a member of your favorite band introducing himself to YOU?! Gawd, those guys are the just the best.

Awww I was in that exact spot Mike took his photo at but later in the day. Destined to never meet them :lol:

OMG can you imagine that happening to you - think I'd be speechless, you would need a pic of that or you would think it had been a dream before long.  No wonder we love these guys.  :wub:

8 hours ago, Marki. said:

'Hello, I'm Billie, what's your name? I saw your shirt!' :runaround: that's honestly the coolest thing to ever happen 

It is the coolest. Stories like this about any famous person warm my heart—it's sweet when people go out of their way to make a fan happy.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived