Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the nice little story (he put the link on his profile). Very sweet!

What a great article by Billie's sister.  I am the youngest of a large family and I also got to go to alot of places when my siblings had no one else to go with.  :lol:  That was a really lovely article, it shows what a great relationship they have.    

Anna's story was beautifully written, she really makes you feel like you were there with them. I hope that at some point Billie Joe decides to have a biography written, or a book about Green Day, and he gets Anna to write it! How cool would that be?

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Very well-written, nice story. She's a good writer. 

yes, better than me :);)

That is such a cute picture of Billie and his sister, and what a lovely story.:wub:

Wow! What  a great post. 

Billie's post inspired me to call my old band members from high school again :lol:

Billie's post is pretty cool :wub: have you seen that Branden Steineckert (drummer of rancid) repost Billie's pic and wrote beneath it this:

This! This caption below is why @billiejoearmstrong & @greenday have been among my biggest inspirations throughout my life, career & continue to do so this day! This is the perfect attitude in my opinion. If it wasn't for this guys inspiration in my life I would've never started The Used and created what seemed to be something somewhat original at the time. Love it or hate it, we did what we wanted. Time for something new, a new chapter... TBA. Thank you @billiejoearmstrong & fam! Love & respect @trecool @mikedirnt

2 hours ago, Paola17 said:

So Rancid and Green Day.

Honestly, why not?

Dream tour for me. 

11 hours ago, Paola17 said:

So Rancid and Green Day.

Honestly, why not?

This would be amazing!!!

12 hours ago, Paola17 said:

So Rancid and Green Day.

Honestly, why not?

Why not throw Bad Religion on there too? That would be incredible.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived