Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL there's something so cheesy about BJ72 being on his guitar but I guess it's as cute as the BJ on Blue.

Really all this discussion because Billie's guitar is pink? Would it be an issue if it were ANY other colour? Geez get over it. He loves it. Billie is obviously comfortable with his feminine side which is refreshing...deal with it.

Ps. I think it's cool :)

Really all this discussion because Billie's guitar is pink? Would it be an issue if it were ANY other colour? Geez get over it. He loves it. Billie is obviously comfortable with his feminine side which is refreshing...deal with it.

Ps. I think it's cool :)

It would be an issue if it was any other shitty color. After-all, pink is the worst color our universe has ever produced.

I don't think anyone said they hated it because it was feminine, I think they hated it because most people don't like baby pink in general :lol:

I think most of us would be on board with a bedazzled, hot pink guitar. Hot pink is hot. Pale pink = oh it's a girl!

It would be an issue if it was any other shitty color. After-all, pink is the worst color our universe has ever produced.

There are shades of yellow that simply look like vomit...or what about some god awful shade of brown? Meh...men lol.

Pppst everyone buy Andres pink Green Day merch as birthday gifts ;)

I think he is saying his shirt is going to be pink for soundwave :sorry:

I would laugh until I cried muahaha

except I'd have to listen to all you bitches bitch ;)

That is actually a very awesome looking guitar. I like that blotch of drippy paint. It looks like a bullet hole or something. And btw, is that a replica of his signature? I can't see the crack in it or anything but I can see the Adeline skull on the pickguard so I don't think it's his original...

:lol: What a dork. Also the colour of that guitar is cool but the skulls, spraypaint and BJ72 are a bit much lol

I can imagine him laughing like Beavis and / or Butthead in front of his computer

I seriously thought it was about Shirley temple, and then I watched it. :blink:

This is the man I idolize people.

Omg Billie. :lol:

I specially love the comments on the video, they're all from people who are like, WTF Billie!?!?? :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived