Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Yeah! Does that photo just have something to do with the album, then?

That's the door to their studio. I think he just felt like sharing it, because it's badass.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You realize every photo doesn't have some hidden meaning, right? The guys aren't sitting around trying to calculate ways to drop hints.

Nice try...clearly Mike's caption is telling us they are all dying of a tragic illness and have weeks (maybe hours Oh My God!!) to live and therefore we should be thankful they had the foresight to make such a kickass door capturing them during their prime before their tragic & sudden demise. Oh indeed Mike always gives us hints but I don't know where you guys are getting stuff about playing songs off 21st Century Breakdown? Be more logical next time ;)

From the maker of hits such as "Dominated Love Slave" and "Rat Does Cheese" comes ____ :lol:

That... is... hideous.

Why, Billie?! Why would you go with that hideous shade of pink? That so-out-of-place red stripe running across the volume/tone knobs? That totally random blotch of black spray-paint in the middle there? All of it together, just... WHY?! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

That... is... hideous.

Why, Billie?! Why would you go with that hideous shade of pink? That so-out-of-place red stripe running across the volume/tone knobs? That totally random blotch of black spray-paint in the middle there? All of it together, just... WHY?! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Oh yes! And this BJ72 thing reminds me of those websites that suggest adding your year of birth to your username when the original username was already taken.

Great pics, i love seeing them get ready for Aussie. And it must be fun painting a guitar.

Wonder if the guitar he painted is the iheart one

I thought he signed that at the Grammys

God dam look at all those songs - 3 hours bring it on

This is ugly guitar. Colour doesn't fit at all. I mean, BJA, you are like god of cool-looking guitar, why did this flop happen?

I prefer something like this.

DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_517644.jpg

Hey, the color is his choice. If he likes it who are we (or rather all of you who complained) to say it isn't. Who knows why he referenced Pretty in Pink with Molly Ringwald - but for some reason in his mind the two go together and he's getting a kick out of it. Which makes me like it all the more.

Maybe he's giving it to Adie :P I like little BJ72 on the pickguard though, a nice touch.

I'm suprised no one has said yet "oh my god billie said they were jamming....that means where getting a new album....I say in late 2014....and it's going to be lo fi recording just like what billie said, this must be what mike was talking about when he said he's excited about green day this year!!!"

-_-

Someone has to decrypt song titles on that sheet. Come on GDC, don't let me down!

I've had a go at the one on the right, based on guesswork from the size of the words & past setlists more than anything else of course and probably wrong but it looks like

??? (presume 99 Revolutions)

Stay The Night

Know Your Enemy

Stop When The Red Lights Flash

Letterbomb

Holiday

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Let Yourself Go

Are We The Waiting??/Song Of The Century??

Burnout?

then no idea until the bottom bit

King For A Day?

Waiting

Minority

if any of that's right, it still doesn't tell us much... now to try and get normal sight back into my eyes...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived