My 99 Revolutions drum cover

Michele Sgambelluri

This is me while I play the drums in the rehearsal room with a cover of Green Day's song 99 Revolutions, from the album Tré. I put the CD in the drive, I kept the high volume of cases, when the song is playing, I began to play on it. I think it is coming very well. In addition to this song I make many other Green Day in this way, and I can say that I have a good ear for music. The first time I played the drums I was only 15 years old. I taught myself. That's how I learned to play the drums. Let me know what you think of my cover. I want!

Below you can find the link of the video where I perform a cover of 99 Revolutions.

http://youtu.be/1FFz3ArXaWo

Overall, I think it's pretty good! You obviously know the music, y'know? I think it might help if you relax though. Your shoulders just look so tense and tight when you're playing, and that makes it harder to play fast music. Nice cover though. :D

99 Revolutions is my favorite song of the album Tré and the entire trilogy.

I taught myself to play drums as well. I can play many green day songs - except for St. Jimmy, Platypus, stuff like that. God that bass drum...

Archived