Dookie pictures

Michele Sgambelluri

Here are some pictures of Green Day's most famous album of the 90's: Dookie. One of my favorite songs of this album is Pulling Teeth. But Basket Case is an icon in the landscape of Green Day. Dookie is why it is an album known and loved by many fans. I wanted to create this topic for the 20th anniversary of the album that there was a few days ago.
6qgp1N5.jpg
Dookie Cover
IoPGnRf.jpg
Green Day Logo
oMztC9v.jpg
Dookie Logo
EnyFX6M.gif
Fool
WM0hc2S.jpg
TV Boy
Do9C4sq.jpg

Dookie Bomb

mUfoS5H.jpg
Green Day 1994

Thanks! These are great!

I have tons of scanned pictures. I scanned pretty much every vinyl, cd and music cassette I own in the best possible quality :P

I have tons of scanned pictures. I scanned pretty much every vinyl, cd and music cassette I own in the best possible quality :P

:D that's amazing! Backs and insides too? I'd love to do that with my collection, but it'd take forever

:D that's amazing! Backs and insides too? I'd love to do that with my collection, but it'd take forever

Everything with some design on (except CDs; but I did some vinyls, when I like the labels)

Everything with some design on (except CDs; but I did some vinyls, when I like the labels)

:woot: I'm looking forwards to the rest of your posts in these picture threads then! You did a great job editing these too!

:woot: I'm looking forwards to the rest of your posts in these picture threads then! You did a great job editing these too!

These are just SOME, I didn't want to post all of the pics because you guys would be like "dude, wtf? It took me 2 hours to load the page" :P

• 6 months later...

Archived