Green Day - Band Photos

BeachBum

You're welcome. :) Sadly, those Spin pictures are among rare things I got from Google books, though I plan to get the actual magazine at some point.

Anyway, the eight Japanese magazines/books I got off eBay some two weeks ago just arrived. If anybody would like to see any of these before others and knows there's something interesting inside (such as specific pictures, some setlist, well, anything), just ask and I'll make a priority scan list.

tumblr_netsyqwm1z1sv8va6o1_1280.jpg

OMG Iva!!! I wish I could afford some of these precious stuff :(

I don't mean to be annoying, but it would be great to know what's inside the 2nd Rockin'on from the top row and the last Crossbeat from the bottom row... Please? :blush:

• Like 1

You're welcome. :) Sadly, those Spin pictures are among rare things I got from Google books, though I plan to get the actual magazine at some point.

Anyway, the eight Japanese magazines/books I got off eBay some two weeks ago just arrived. If anybody would like to see any of these before others and knows there's something interesting inside (such as specific pictures, some setlist, well, anything), just ask and I'll make a priority scan list.

tumblr_netsyqwm1z1sv8va6o1_1280.jpg

Can you please scan first two "Rockin On"'s in upper row? Thanks. :)

• Like 1

If I find another copy of any of these and if my financial situation remains as favorable as it's recently been, I just might have a nice Japanese person send a little printed material parcel to Argentina. ;)

You're not being annoying at all, in fact, when I asked that question, both here and on tumblr, I expected answers, so yay. I'll have these scanned by a professional the moment my salary has cleared, as the last magazine is basically a book - 200 pages of nothing but Green Day.

Some previews, especially for you.

amrgOh.jpg

VLEvxI.jpg

OTCTQP.jpg

Upy7Tb.jpg

The other magazine, the one Ham Sascale also asked about, has Green Day on cover and there's a ten-page article. Five of those pages are images - two centerspreads of the band and one pinup of Billie with a guitar.

1gLa7x.jpg

1gLa7x.jpg

I might be able to scan that one at home, at least I could get the cover done. :)

OH MY GOD :mellow: the pictures of Tré!!! I've never seen them before!!! :woot::wub: They're so freakin' cute :yay:

Alright, take all the time you need to scan them, it will totally worth the wait. Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Hammer, February 1998
TSH0Za.jpg
vzeE15.jpg
zZ6XDX.jpg
aFFZ52.jpg
nozoUE.jpg

Reading this interview was great. Billie Joe talks about his drinking problems and masturbating 3 times in an hour. So classic Billie Joe.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoy it, there will be more from that era. I need to pick a particular rare magazine from a month later. :)

• Like 1

• Fuzz changed the title to Green Day - Band Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic