Green Day - Band Photos

BeachBum

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever is doing this, they really love editing my scans. XD

Uups... I might have something to do with it. And they're actually not edited, I posted those 2 pics on tumblr and they got a bunch of notes so apparently people liked them and then some must have posted them on facebook or instagram.

And we love it because you have some serious awesome (never seen) material. :)

• Like 2

I just wanted to say thanks to Iva so much for the magazine pages they were so enjoyable to read! Thank you!!! ☺

• Like 1

I just wanted to say thanks to Iva so much for the magazine pages they were so enjoyable to read! Thank you!!! ☺

Thank you, Vanessa, there's a lot more where it comes from - I've been busy with work and other stuff recently. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) Wish somebody would jump in and translate articles in other languages, as a lot of them, for example the ones from BRAVO, are written in slang, and they're hard to translate otherwise.

Here are slightly better scans of Kerrang!, from September 20th 2014.

i1fN2Q.jpg
hwF5xC.jpg
2e2ua8.jpg
5NcpaI.jpg
nbFfDz.jpg
WlzCZl.jpg
fcfS6m.jpg
  • Like 2

Thank you, Vanessa, there's a lot more where it comes from - I've been busy with work and other stuff recently. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) Wish somebody would jump in and translate articles in other languages, as a lot of them, for example the ones from BRAVO, are written in slang, and they're hard to translate otherwise.

Here are slightly better scans of Kerrang!, from September

You're welcome! Your post put a smile on my face? These pics are very cool as well!

Edited by loveblondiebilliejoe
  • Like 1

• Fuzz changed the title to Green Day - Band Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic