Green Day - Band Photos

BeachBum

• 2 weeks later...
yaqax.jpg
oftq.jpg
Both of these are from Total Guitar, the one without a date is from the July 1997 issue.
  • Like 4

E5Lr0p0.jpg

:acute:

yaqax.jpg
oftq.jpg
Both of these are from Total Guitar, the one without a date is from the July 1997 issue.

I didn't know about this! :o It actually happened?

• Like 2

those warning era pictures are awesome

i can barely find pics from that era :)

thanks

• Like 1

tumblr_n6iap4j8Zz1rf9k3oo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n6iap4j8Zz1rf9k3oo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n6iap4j8Zz1rf9k3oo3_400.jpg

:runaround::wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes.

Wow, Tré... such a badass rocker :eyebrows: A little mean, but that's ok 'cause to be honest I don't like the show :lol:

But it's cool they appeared there, though.

Thank you for showing me the video, Iva. :)

Does any one have a bunch of photos of just Tre and Mike together? I wasnt sure where to ask so if im in the wrong place please correct me aha :runaround:

Does any one have a bunch of photos of just Tre and Mike together? I wasnt sure where to ask so if im in the wrong place please correct me aha

Well, there is a place for picture/video requests. It's here. But I'll post some of the ones I have :)

(By the way I like that you're a fan of Tré/Mike :wub: ...but I think they don't have a name like "trillie" does :P We should make one! Treke, Trirnt... I don't know :lol: I'm not so good at names!)

gUovisl.jpg

sEy5XCi.jpg

MLcBQcI.jpg <This one :wub: :wub: :wub:

MHcnMFN.jpg

DRCxBlu.jpg

• Like 2

Well, there is a place for picture/video requests. It's here. But I'll post some of the ones I have :)

(By the way I like that you're a fan of Tré/Mike :wub: ...but I think they don't have a name like "trillie" does :P We should make one! Treke, Trirnt... I don't know :lol: I'm not so good at names!)

gUovisl.jpg

sEy5XCi.jpg

MLcBQcI.jpg <This one :wub: :wub: :wub:

MHcnMFN.jpg

DRCxBlu.jpg

My fucking school computer wont let me see the photos and i dont have internet at home so shit do you know how people put the photos like up like so i can see them or something? sorry to be a pain if you cant then its cool

My fucking school computer wont let me see the photos and i dont have internet at home so shit do you know how people put the photos like up like so i can see them or something? sorry to be a pain if you cant then its cool

Oh no! :( But I don't know other way to post them or show them... Can you try copy & paste the link of the photo in a new window?

Oh no! :( But I don't know other way to post them or show them... Can you try copy & paste the link of the photo in a new window?

I tried but they blocked it like the website is blocked :(

sigh I'll ask my dad to let me borrow his internet modem thing for homework and get them huehue

Thanks anyway :D

I tried but they blocked it like the website is blocked :(

sigh I'll ask my dad to let me borrow his internet modem thing for homework and get them huehue

Thanks anyway :D

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't help =/Hurry and steal your dad's modem! :ninja:

You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't help =/Hurry and steal your dad's modem! :ninja:

This wouldnt be a problem if my fucking iPhone broke aha gotta save up for a new one now and deal with a shitty flip phone i cant even check the guys instagram which make sme sadddd but yis i will :cool:

• Fuzz changed the title to Green Day - Band Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic