• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

I saw them on tumblr and instagram... didn't realize they were from Jakob's facebook? (I didn't even realize he had one, or a "real one" anyway)... I thought they were kinda like the ones where Billie has posed with fans at the games, but since that's clearly not the case I shall delete :)

Geez, Billie grow a pair. You live in the real world and are a "rock star." Deal with the fact that the world has changed and everyone (including you) have cameras on their phones and take pictures constantly. Sorry you don't like the fact that people take your picture when you're out and about with the family but guess what? You're famous. People like to take pictures of famous people doing normal things. Deal./rant overAnd Heather, I don't think those pictures were Jakob's. Just that he made the comment on his fb about them.

Haha - a sexy as hell rock star - sorry had to add that :)

• Like 2

Haha - a sexy as hell rock star - sorry had to add that :)

And, seriously, if I lived near them and saw them out and about all the time, or even occasionally, I would definitely be taking pictures ALL THE TIME. (not obsessed with him!)
  • Like 2

And, seriously, if I lived near them and saw them out and about all the time, or even occasionally, I would definitely be taking pictures ALL THE TIME. (not obsessed with him!)

When I saw him outback at Perth - I was so star struck - my hands were shaking too much to ask to take at photo - I managed with tre - but seriously if it wasn't face to face - I'd be snapping away :)

When I saw him outback at Perth - I was so star struck - my hands were shaking too much to ask to take at photo - I managed with tre - but seriously if it wasn't face to face - I'd be snapping away :)

tell us the story about seeing them!

Geez, Billie grow a pair. You live in the real world and are a "rock star." Deal with the fact that the world has changed and everyone (including you) have cameras on their phones and take pictures constantly. Sorry you don't like the fact that people take your picture when you're out and about with the family but guess what? You're famous. People like to take pictures of famous people doing normal things. Deal./rant overAnd Heather, I don't think those pictures were Jakob's. Just that he made the comment on his fb about them.

i guess billie and Jakob just don't feel comfortable about the photographer taking advantage of Jakob and getting cheap shots of billie. That's fully understandable, it's jakobs event, and Billie has the right to watch his sons game in peace

tell us the story about seeing them!

i guess billie and Jakob just don't feel comfortable about the photographer taking advantage of Jakob and getting cheap shots of billie. That's fully understandable, it's jakobs event, and Billie has the right to watch his sons game in peace

I understand why he feels that way. I understand that when he's out with his family or watching his son play football he doesn't want the focus on him. I get it. However, the reality is, is that he is famous and everyone has camera phones these days. It's much different than even just a few years ago when people weren't taking pictures every other second and he had the possibility of more privacy. It's just not the way it is these days and he's going to have to learn to deal with it.

It's one of the prices of being famous.

tell us the story about seeing them! i guess billie and Jakob just don't feel comfortable about the photographer taking advantage of Jakob and getting cheap shots of billie. That's fully understandable, it's jakobs event, and Billie has the right to watch his sons game in peace

Yeah I was lucky to have a backstage pass for adelaide & Perth - meet heaps of bands - I chatted & got a photo with tre - I was standing in a group with billie, mike & Chris from the living end but because I was kinda suppose to be there with pennywise I didn't want to seem like a fangirl - I ended up snapping a photo of mike but with billie idk I just couldn't - didn't know what to say & it's not like they are going to remember me but I will always have the memory :)

Yeah I was lucky to have a backstage pass for adelaide & Perth - meet heaps of bands - I chatted & got a photo with tre - I was standing in a group with billie, mike & Chris from the living end but because I was kinda suppose to be there with pennywise I didn't want to seem like a fangirl - I ended up snapping a photo of mike but with billie idk I just couldn't - didn't know what to say & it's not like they are going to remember me but I will always have the memory :)

omg chris cheney was with Billie :D maybe next time get a photo :P I'm very jealous

omg chris cheney was with Billie :D maybe next time get a photo :P I'm very jealous

Next time - there won't be a next time - that was my one & only chance :). Least I know I was like 1 metre away from him - that brings a smile to my face just thinking about the situation.

Next time - there won't be a next time - that was my one & only chance :). Least I know I was like 1 metre away from him - that brings a smile to my face just thinking about the situation.

did you talk to him

Geez, Billie grow a pair. You live in the real world and are a "rock star." Deal with the fact that the world has changed and everyone (including you) have cameras on their phones and take pictures constantly. Sorry you don't like the fact that people take your picture when you're out and about with the family but guess what? You're famous. People like to take pictures of famous people doing normal things. Deal.

/rant over

And Heather, I don't think those pictures were Jakob's. Just that he made the comment on his fb about them.

Whaaat? First off I don't even buy that this 'public Facebook' of Jakob's is even real because why would he have one, and hell yeah he has every right to mouth off (which in this case he didn't even do publicly) about being photographed at his son's football game, 'price of fame' or not. He's been photographed at all sorts of events and always courteous, dude is allowed his boundaries somewhere, and perhaps photographs that make it easy to track down his kid's school is one of them.

Whaaat? First off I don't even buy that this 'public Facebook' of Jakob's is even real because why would he have one, and hell yeah he has every right to mouth off (which in this case he didn't even do publicly) about being photographed at his son's football game, 'price of fame' or not. He's been photographed at all sorts of events and always courteous, dude is allowed his boundaries somewhere, and perhaps photographs that make it easy to track down his kid's school is one of them.

the public Facebook page is his, I've talked to him many times and have the full proof that it's him

Geez, Billie grow a pair. You live in the real world and are a "rock star." Deal with the fact that the world has changed and everyone (including you) have cameras on their phones and take pictures constantly. Sorry you don't like the fact that people take your picture when you're out and about with the family but guess what? You're famous. People like to take pictures of famous people doing normal things. Deal.

/rant over

I think it's fair enough. Yeah he's famous and that's how it is, but that doesn't mean it's not shit for him and that he shouldn't be annoyed or bothered by it, especially in private time. He's one of very few rock stars who's always polite to fans and rarely ever says no to a photo, so normally he does deal with it really well but he's bound to get sick of it sometimes - I would!
  • Like 3

I think when celebs are with their kids or family should be off limits period

I know folks get mad but I agree when Kanye strikes at paps escp the ones who were at his house at 4am I would snap too

I think when celebs are with their kids or family should be off limits period

I know folks get mad but I agree when Kanye strikes at paps escp the ones who were at his house at 4am I would snap too

You'd be awake for them anyways

the public Facebook page is his, I've talked to him many times and have the full proof that it's him

And what constitutes as 'full proof'? Why do you even need to talk to him? I just don't see it

And what constitutes as 'full proof'? Why do you even need to talk to him? I just don't see it

the day before billie posted his photos of blue on instagram he sent me photos of it. he actually started talking to me

the day before billie posted his photos of blue on instagram he sent me photos of it. he actually started talking to me

Dunno mate I think someone's taking you for a ride honestly, don't see why a teenage boy would willingly converse with strangers about his dad?

• Like 1

it's just fucking weird to see Matt (and also Josh) next to Billie....

when Matt was still in Dead Commercial I wrote with him on youtube a bit and some while after that they got a shout out by Emily's Army...

a very long time later Matt and me got in touch again on facebook and that was this or last year, idk, but only a few weeks later he posted pics of himself ad Josh standing in front of Jingletown records and not much later the boys announced their album was produced by Billie (and i think Joey was their connection)...i almost fell of my chair when i saw that picture!! and i felt so happy for them and even though this isn't me standing next to Billie it just felt fucking surreal!

...i still need that album, though :lol:

Matt is 'local' in that he lives about 30 miles or so from me. I've not seen him perform as it is always when I can;t get there, but he seems l

ike such a nice guy. I am beyond thrilled for them all.

• Like 1

Dunno mate I think someone's taking you for a ride honestly, don't see why a teenage boy would willingly converse with strangers about his dad?

would you like a link to his page hahaha whenever there's new photos it's becasue he's posted them

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic