• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

28 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

He looked so hot in those Foreverly promo pictures.  He needs to do that more often.

Exactly!  He looked so smart like an elegant gentleman from an old movie and then those tatoos. I melt every time I see these photos. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2016 at 2:50 PM, JJ1964 said:

He looked so hot in those Foreverly promo pictures.  He needs to do that more often.

Yes I was browsing on the "in the studio" thread with everyone's speculations about what the new album will sound like etc.  and I'm just being Billie trash and thinking, "What should Billie LOOK like for the new album?"  I think he needs to revisit that Foreverly look: Classy and punk at the same time and so incredibly HOT and HANDSOME.

On 1/15/2016 at 3:35 PM, Jane Lannister said:

Exactly!  He looked so smart like an elegant gentleman from an old movie and then those tatoos. I melt every time I see these photos. 

Nice way to describe that look! And of course that chest tattoo has to be showing a little....and black hair or longer  black with the blond tips WOW I would die.

Edited by GenXIdiot
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes I was browsing on the "in the studio" thread with everyone's speculations about what the new album will sound like etc.  and I'm just being Billie trash and thinking, "What should Billie LOOK like for the new album?"  I think he needs to revisit that Foreverly look: Classy and punk at the same time and so incredibly HOT and HANDSOME.

Nice way to describe that look! And of course that chest tattoo has to be showing a little....and black hair or longer  black with the blond tips WOW I would die.

I'd love if he kept that look. The 2013 hair was awesome too. 

• Like 1

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_Green_Day_House_Of_Another favorite: Billie Joe's "End of the Wedding Reception" look. Elegant yet disheveled and slightly punky,  just beautiful. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Another favorite: Billie Joe's "End of the Wedding Reception" look. Elegant yet disheveled and slightly punky,  just beautiful. 

I think of that as his "bringing 70's fashion back into vogue" look. 

• Like 2

I love this look too. He's one of the few people who can pull off the 70s fashion unironically. The ruffled shirts are surprisingly un-awful on him :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love this look too. He's one of the few people who can pull off the 70s fashion unironically. The ruffled shirts are surprisingly un-awful on him :lol:

There isn't much he actually looks bad in.  A beard is about all I can think of. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

There isn't much he actually looks bad in.  A beard is about all I can think of. 

Sunglasses. He's got bad taste in them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I like his dorky glasses.  :mad:

I like his regular glasses but I think most of his sunglasses - like the ones on the MacGruber photo - are pretty ugly. 

• Like 1

I just don't like sunglasses on him because they are always too big for him.  They hide this beautiful face and eyes:

billie_zpsp4hsldgk.jpg

Edited by GenXIdiot
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

I just don't like sunglasses on him because they are always too big for him.  They hide this beautiful face and eyes:

He probably can't find ones that fit unless he shops in the kids department.

• Like 1

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic