• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Who had a hat that said Billie Joe on it? That's pretty cool.

Fun to see him in a backwards baseball cap again. Flashback to 1990.

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2017 at 2:22 PM, Starlight said:

I swear, he has the prettiest lips I have ever seen. :lol:

Awwww he looks so handsome here 

From the Kansas City show.    Billie held my daughter's hand (even though she had the phone in his face).   It all happened so quick but looking at the video he looks from her to me and that's when I stick my hand out.   I think he maybe realised we were daughter and mum?   Whether he did or not, it was a pretty special experience for both of us to share.    Not me screaming by the way, I remember singing my heart out all the way through.   Could have been my daughter though - she said it was all a blur!    

And I found this on instragram.  God bless @dannyviver for capturing this split second moment.   That's my hand right there!    And eternal thanks to the security guy near Arturro who gave me a Mike Dirnt pick at the end of the show.   

8ydjzm.jpg

It's taken me all morning to do this.   Set up a youtube account and not convinced it's the best and easiest way so any advice for easy photo upload would be appreciated - my daughter took over 1,700 so I would like to post at least a few.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@uptightallthetime thanks for sharing your pics and story. You can get a flikr account to host your photos and post here but if it were me the easiest way may be to post them to your Instagram account if you have one and link the posts here.  An instagram account is worth having so you can follow GD live videos so there's extra incentive to go that way. 

• Like 1

Thanks @pacejunkie punk.   I have flickr and instagram but try to keep everything private and I think that's what made it so difficult.    I wanted just the video clip and no links to my account but looks like I've done that anyway, although it's to my new GD only youtube account ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/10/2017 at 3:17 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm just realizing, I think your first one might be from Download Festival in France last June? Telling from the outfit. I was at that concert and my sight looked pretty much like it :wub:

Anyways, other fresh pictures of Billie:

greenday2-17.jpg

greenday-59.jpg

On 03/02/2014 at 3:31 AM, BeachBum said:

1. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, the images should NOT be clickable.

I've read the picture threads policy, and notice that the images I post are most often clickable. :P I pick them on the internet, open a picture in a new tab and copy the link to this tab. I don't use a host site of my own. How can I do to post the pictures from the internet without them being clickable, when I just randomly pick them here and there?

• Like 3

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic