• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Jane the video of Billie "dancing" you linked to is stolen from Billie's sister's account according to greendaybrazillianfans who were one of the first to repost it on IG :shy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st_trillie said:

Jane the video of Billie "dancing" you linked to is stolen from Billie's sister's account according to greendaybrazillianfans who were one of the first to repost it on IG :shy:

Didn't know that, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, desertrose said:

The top photo is a still from a stolen video. In fact it's so blatantly stolen that when asked by someone on IG if it was stolen the user replied "Yes, is" and added a smiley. Seriously :shy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

The top photo is a still from a stolen video. In fact it's so blatantly stolen that when asked by someone on IG if it was stolen the user replied "Yes, is" and added a smiley. Seriously :shy:

I know. It's from Marci's account which is set to private. That girl sneaked into her followers. I'm not sure whether to tell her who it stole in the first place. I don't wanna be a bitch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

I know. It's from Marci's account which is set to private. That girl sneaked into her followers. I'm not sure whether to tell her who it stole in the first place. I don't wanna be a bitch.

Technically the girl who snuck into Marci's followers and is stealing and leaking all her private family photos and videos is a total bitch!  You would be doing the right thing by telling Marci. Hell it's the only decent thing to do. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

That was me that asked! Then I said it again later in the comments:' That video is stolen.'     She ignored my comment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Technically the girl who snuck into Marci's followers and is stealing and leaking all her private family photos and videos is a total bitch!  You would be doing the right thing by telling Marci. Hell it's the only decent thing to do. 

I don' know her personally tho. But I know what leaking stuff like that is like because I have a friend who is with a guy from a very popular band (not Green Day haha) and she'd fuckin kick my ass if I leaked all the private stuff she posts on Facebook and Instagram. I know a lot about their private lives and been to their house and stuff. I'd never ever post pictures, the address, phone numbers whatever. She knows that but some people don't care, they just want some kind of "fame" for being the first ones to have news and pictures. It's bullshit and I hate this attitude.

I think I'm gonna send Marci a message.The point is: The girl didn't sneak into her followers by using her Instagram Green Day Fan account. she uses a private account aswell. (Doesn't follow any Green Day Fanaccounts there)

I found out what her private account is tho, because I'm smart like that ;)

• Like 2

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic