• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Why do people keep comparing Billie's hair to a lion's mane? Lions are assholes. No, really. They'll kill other animals, including leopards, just for the hell of it and then leave them without eating anything. Plus the males do none of the hunting or anything and will often kill lion cubs if they aren't their own.

Tigers have lots of fluff too and they're so much more beautiful and majestic and, unfortunately, far more scarce now. Just look at this gorgeous beast with its big, fluffy ruff and stunning coat! If we're comparing Billie to one of the big cats, he's definitely a tiger.

Siberian-tiger-006.jpg

Anyway...

the-voice-324.jpg

greendaychicago.jpg

gd1.jpg

Why do people keep comparing Billie's hair to a lion's mane? Lions are assholes. No, really. ......

but but but :( don't you remember the smexy lion club?

Mygod.

8kuNtLv.jpg

*__*

• Like 1

Lions are assholes. No, really. They'll kill other animals, including leopards, just for the hell of it and then leave them without eating anything. Plus the males do none of the hunting or anything and will often kill lion cubs if they aren't their own.

Bullshit...

I'm loving all the pictures with fans, I love when they take time to do that :wub:

please, just not the word smexi again

:P

dolxg0.jpg

2rg2i2s.jpg

Thanks a lot :wub::hug:

Ironically, I haven't watched a single episode either so far, only the funny scenes on youtube.

Most people in the Supernatural fandom seem to be totally crazy & creative :lol: I admire that a lot. Also, Misha's a cool guy.

#offtopic :ninja:

Misha's definitely a hottie. I'm supposed to get Supernatural Season 1 for my b'day, so less than 3 weeks away. Then I can see what all the fuss is about.

:P

• Like 3

frdAscT.jpg

Why do people keep comparing Billie's hair to a lion's mane? Lions are assholes. No, really. They'll kill other animals, including leopards, just for the hell of it and then leave them without eating anything. Plus the males do none of the hunting or anything and will often kill lion cubs if they aren't their own.

Tigers have lots of fluff too and they're so much more beautiful and majestic and, unfortunately, far more scarce now. Just look at this gorgeous beast with its big, fluffy ruff and stunning coat! If we're comparing Billie to one of the big cats, he's definitely a tiger.

Siberian-tiger-006.jpg

Don't say that :( Lions are beautiful animals, they have to kill in order to survive, and that's nature =/

Well, I understand if you don't like them but they're not assholes :tired:

And I wouldn't compare Billie with them either. He has enough annoying, unnecesary comparisons and the only thing people talk about is that Billie Joe is SO Billie Joe :lol: I don't know if that makes sense, but I mean that he's one and only :happy: therefore nothing compares to him.

• Like 1

but but but :( don't you remember the smexy lion club?

I was never in that.

Bullshit...

Not really, those are just facts. Well, maybe not the asshole part, that's my opinion, but lions do behave like that in the wild. Male who come into a new pride will kill the cubs of the lions who are already there to remove the competitors' genes from the population. They also may kill other predators in the area like leopards or hyenas and then just leave them. That may be a territorial reason or to reduce competition for prey, but still, not many other large predators will do that. Lions are different in that way (and it is almost always the males).

And I wouldn't compare Billie with them either. He has enough annoying, unnecesary comparisons and the only thing people talk about is that Billie Joe is SO Billie Joe :lol: I don't know if that makes sense, but I mean that he's one and only :happy: therefore nothing compares to him.

Well, I never liked lions very much. They're not very catlike in my opinion and I don't think they're that pretty, but that's just me. :confused:

I totally agree with you about Billie Joe is just Billie Joe thing, though! :lol: It absolutely makes sense! I always find myself thinking about that - how there's no one and nothing else like him and when I try to compare, it's just not possible, because he's Billie. :wub:

btw, laly

I had a dream involving him last night.

:ninja: I've actually had a few of them but I always forget to post in the dream thread or just don't have time anymore because I'm so busy with school. :(

140228GreenDay_0024_2.jpg

• Like 2

The red bow tie makes me laugh and I don't even know why.

And it's cool that his mom and I almost share a birthday. Never knew that before. :)

Not really, those are just facts. Well, maybe not the asshole part, that's my opinion, but lions do behave like that in the wild. Male who come into a new pride will kill the cubs of the lions who are already there to remove the competitors' genes from the population. They also may kill other predators in the area like leopards or hyenas and then just leave them. That may be a territorial reason or to reduce competition for prey, but still, not many other large predators will do that. Lions are different in that way (and it is almost always the males).

Well, I never liked lions very much. They're not very catlike in my opinion and I don't think they're that pretty, but that's just me. :confused:

Even wild horses kill foals that don´t belong to their group. Bears kill cubs. Tigers do. It´s their nature, and yes, my comment was about calling lions "assholes" just because they follow their nature. Human beings kill and destroy everything for nothing, I would call them assholes... but even they follow their nature. So call nature an asshole, if you like... ;)

BJ is neither lion nor tiger. He´s a girl with curly hair. :D

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic