• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

This is how my grandpa wore his hair in  the 50's. It's a good style though so I mean that as a compliment :lol:

I feel like it’s not gonna work on tour, because at the end of a show it’s gonna kind of look like this

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d943075b21beec820e

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

I like how he has it now but particularly how it looks by the end of the night, when it’s short in the back and sides but really long and wild on top.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I like how he has it now but particularly how it looks by the end of the night, when it’s short in the back and sides but really long and wild on top.

Short sides is where it's at. Makes his face stand out. But in general I prefer longer hair and curls so this style is a good compromise. I could do without the slicking back bc granda hair but whatever. 

• Like 1

No to slicking back, and no to short sides.  I want nothing more than to muss his hair up when I see these pics.  It's better at the end of the night when it's sweaty and looks longer, but I hate the starting look.

46 minutes ago, Montclare said:

No to slicking back, and no to short sides.  I want nothing more than to muss his hair up when I see these pics.  It's better at the end of the night when it's sweaty and looks longer, but I hate the starting look.

I still think he won’t stick with this look for tour. It’s just a disaster when he starts sweating.

I just realized that’s the opposite of what you said 😂. What I mean is, it looks like his latest selfie ( with the Young Lovers guy) when he sweats, and I don’t think it’s a good look. When he’s gonna sweat a lot, he needs to not overstyle it, just let it do it’s thing. 

I do like short on the sides though, long on top 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 12:58 PM, DadBod said:

Did he have the “be silently drawn” tattoo during his musical run? 

If I remember rightly I think he had it done around the time of the Denver show in August 2010? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I've had much of an opinion about his looks throughout the years, but these days, I feel it would suit him better to grow out a beard or at least some stubble. It kind of bothers me that he seems to be dressing UP for each new album era. Fancy shirts, blazers, slicked back hair. Sharp looks in general. A little try-hard. It's just not in line with how I want to perceive Green Day as they hit their 50's. I feel he should dress down and be chill. He looks so cool when he's off touring (like below)! I hope he will adopt a similar look for Green Day at some point. I think it would make them come off as more mature, but still rock n roll.

3n20eqbzz3i11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

I think they all look fantastic right now. I feels like a very Green Day thing to get all dressed up for touring. That's how it's been almost every tour since AI and they can still pull it off spectacularly - especially Billie. He has a face that should never be covered by a beard. In my opinion, which is well known by now, it doesn't suit him at all. I like it when he's all fancy and pretty. He looks great if he isn't (as long as there is no beard), but I like it best when he plays up his natural beauty. Very few people look as good as Billie when they're his age, so I say he should continue to flaunt it while he's got it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lots of guys look beautiful at 50, and women too if they don't force on various makeups. :P

I like the current Foam era look, I loved the RevRad look with slightly longer and curly hair (like in my pic), but I definitely love the beard as well! However, it changes him so much compared to his habitual look that I understand why he won't wear it during tours. At least, not the huge hairy thing that seems to grow as fast as his hair! :P But a bit of stubble would be nice

• Like 1

I was looking for a funny October 1st wake up meme and found this, not sure if it belongs here or to the fangirls confession thread. Too much gender zoning in that thread title 39.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

^^If I didn't see the tattoo, I seriously would have thought the third to last one was Chris Dugan.  Not used to seeing Billie's chin that strong.