Jump to content
BeachBum

Billie Joe Armstrong Photos

Recommended Posts

squashie09

My god, he makes the best faces on stage. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
12 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Some pictures for the two year anniversary of the Milan show:

 

His smile in the 6th photo warms my heart :wub: imagine him opening his arms like that and smiling to give you a hug! :wub:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pouty bitch

^^^ The look of joy on his face in that one where he's about to hug the fan. :wub:

1 minute ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

His smile in the 6th photo warms my heart :wub: imagine him opening his arms like that and smiling to give you a hug! :wub:

Lmao we posted pretty much the same thing at exactly the same time. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jengd
3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Some pictures for the two year anniversary of the Milan show:

Loved that shirt with it’s random bunches of flowers.  Seemed a little different from the rest on the tour but think he hardly wore it.  It was polka dots at my show 😍😍

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jane Lannister
2 hours ago, jengd said:

Loved that shirt with it’s random bunches of flowers.  Seemed a little different from the rest on the tour but think he hardly wore it.  It was polka dots at my show 😍😍

It's so nice. :wub: I wish he switched up the shirts more. The revrad wardrobe was the best he's had and it's a pity he wore some of those shirts once and then they were never seen again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Green Day In Seattle

As far as wardrobe goes, I think that 21CB was my favorite. It's similar to RevRad, though. I also liked the trilogy where he was just wearing straight up T-shirts and we could see his arms more. :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jane Lannister
3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

As far as wardrobe goes, I think that 21CB was my favorite. It's similar to RevRad, though. I also liked the trilogy where he was just wearing straight up T-shirts and we could see his arms more. :wub:

Those were great too. Trilogy has more colors and I loved that. My list would be: 1 revrad, 2 trilogy, (these two could be both first) 3 21CB, honorable mention: leopard thong.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jane Lannister

@The Bellie I'm not complaining because the ones I got to see were the pumpking striped one and the red. I agree the red striped one was very nice too. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I'd prefer if he'd get rid of the vests. :dry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

@The Bellie I'm not complaining because the ones I got to see were the pumpking striped one and the red. I agree the red striped one was very nice too. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I'd prefer if he'd get rid of the vests. :dry:

Same. The vests look too restrictive. I don’t even like the button down shirts I think they’re too business like. I miss the days when they didn’t bother with a stage “uniform” at all and just wore their street clothes. But if I had to choose, I would pick 99Rev tour all the way. Love him in stripes and so many t-shirts 😍 

For the past year he seems to have gone on a sport jacket kick. It looks like it would be annoying with it always getting in the way of the guitar. I hope he doesn’t wear jackets all tour next time. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jengd
16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

For the past year he seems to have gone on a sport jacket kick. It looks like it would be annoying with it always getting in the way of the guitar. I hope he doesn’t wear jackets all tour next time. 

I'm always surprised when I see Billie in a jacket, it does get in the way and must be a real pain in the neck, also, he's clearly not cold, what's with always wearing the jackets.  Lots of other artists start with a jacket and strip off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jane Lannister
4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same. The vests look too restrictive. I don’t even like the button down shirts I think they’re too business like. I miss the days when they didn’t bother with a stage “uniform” at all and just wore their street clothes. But if I had to choose, I would pick 99Rev tour all the way. Love him in stripes and so many t-shirts 😍 

For the past year he seems to have gone on a sport jacket kick. It looks like it would be annoying with it always getting in the way of the guitar. I hope he doesn’t wear jackets all tour next time. 

Yes, they do. But I don't think the shirts are too business like - most of them were colorful or had patterns so they weren't boring and didn't look conservative. They weren't exactly a typical thing to wear to a gig but I liked that. :lol: I don't really care about the uniforms though, so I agree normal clothes would do just fine and we'd probably also get more to discuss lol. The trilogy t-shirts were so nice,  I want to know where he got them made and order some too :dry:

He looks good in his jackets but imo any jacket is too warm to wear to a show. He's not playing in an orchestra. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montclare
6 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I like the button down shirts because he leaves just enough undone at the top to show off the "be silently drawn" tattoo, BUT I'm dying to see arms. Dammit! FREE THE ARMS, BILLIE!

Sitting here, nodding my head furiously.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squashie09

His tattoos, especially on his left arm, are so beautiful and it's a shame he's been covering them up lately. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×