• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

I know I've posted this before but I just saw it on the computer and burst out laughing. It never gets old how funny this was!

qZsbcfm.jpg

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I know I've posted this before but I just saw it on the computer and burst out laughing. It never gets old how funny this was!

Backstory?

• Like 1

What ham... 😂😂🥰

honestly, that kinda made my day. It’s been shitty so far. F technology. I have gotten ZERO work done today all because my computer is being a butt. I don’t have time for this! 

I was there (at Dortmund) and I can tell you I already thought he is dying or getting a heart attack when I saw him on the stretcher :lol:

And I can tell you that the medic at first already thought it's a serious thing :confused:

The story behind: Billie was really not feeling very well at this day and he obviously used some minutes to relax. Somebody told me he had a cold too on this day later (but he made a joke out of it)

Hey, Billie speaking French right after is pure cuteness :wub: and he really does the sound "atchoum" (the word for sneezing in French) while nobody really does that exact sound when sneezing! :lol:

About cold, I still have kept that super wallpaper which I think @Billie Hoe made: "as long as Billie always sounds like he has a cold, all is right with the world." I really (selfishly) loved his more nasal performances due to an apparent cold. Billie Hoe, fuck racism and Morrissey and come back around here :P!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

What's this with Billie and his colds these days

This is just a coincidence.

49 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

Hey, Billie speaking French right after is pure cuteness

After all I saw,  I wonder if he speaks a bit of any european language.  I'm sure punks they slept at  in the 90's learned them a little bit of their mother language. But yeah, it's pretty cute. :wub:

12 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

After all I saw,  I wonder if he speaks a bit of any european language

He seems to learn simple words of each language when he comes to a country for a gig, like "Thank you, I love you", so as to say them loud to the crowd, which is really dear of him. In French (not sure it's the easiest for Americans, but still, he bears down) he notably learned to say "nous sommes toujours en vie" ("we're still alive"). I imagine him repeating it backstage before the show :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

Billie spam for my 2,000th post:

Congrats! I really love that 4th one, when they were promoting the trilogy. He looks a bit sad but beautiful :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...