Billie Joe Armstrong Photos

BeachBum

@Rumpelstiltskin2000 I love the 2nd and 4th photo, and have never seen them before :wub: (the last one neither) are they photos you took yourself? 

I found on my computer one of my favorite photos of rev rad era; I have seen a lot since, but the same things that struck me then keep striking me: Billie's face, his legs, his hands... It just hypnotizes me. :wub:

h1ZoGG8.jpg?1

• Like 3

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

2 minutes ago, Montclare said:

That's one of my all time favorites.  Along with this one.

The guard's face 😂😂 he's so unamused and done with Billie's shit and Billie is loving every second of it :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2019 at 2:21 AM, maryjanewhatsername said:

The guard's face 😂😂 he's so unamused and done with Billie's shit and Billie is loving every second of it :lol:

I'm wondering if the guard even noticed the mic :lol: usually, when you got something under your nose, you turn your head just to see what it is! If he noticed it and stays like that, then you're right, he's terribly unamused :P

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I'm wondering if the guard even noticed the mic :lol: usually, when you got something under your nose, you turn your head just to see what it is! If he noticed it and stays like that, then you're right, he's terribly unamused :P

There used to be a video where you could see the guard turn and smile, but I haven't been able to find it.  I know it was in Arkansas, but the only video I've been able to find recently is from the other side.

• Like 1

The pictures of Billie holding the mike in front of the unamused security guy reminds me of the time when Billie accidentally hit a security guy on the head with a guitar :lol:. I'm sure it was recent but I can't for the life of me find it :cry::cry:

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The pictures of Billie holding the mike in front of the unamused security guy reminds me of the time when Billie accidentally hit a security guy on the head with a guitar :lol:. I'm sure it was recent but I can't for the life of me find it :cry::cry:

My best guess is Irving Plaza 2012.

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I love how stalkerish we all seem at times :lol: we know exactly when and where pictures were taken :lol: god I love this community :lol:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

No, it was much more recent than that, will try and find it.  It was accidental 😄

1 hour ago, jengd said:

No, it was much more recent than that, will try and find it.  It was accidental 😄

oh poor security guards he seems to have a habit of smashing them :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DadBod said:

Billie in Santa Monica today. LOOK! ARMS!!!

Ay que rico :wub: esta hombre es guapísimo y el mejor también :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Folks, how is he surviving to not dying of a heart attack in this warm clothes on stage? Even in summer  2010 when it was hot as hell, he used to wear long sweats and stuff????

Look at that face! Such pure, genuine joy! :wub:

• Like 1