• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm afraid they're still classed as private photos that shouldn't be posted here. If she had shared them on a public social media account herself they'd be allowed, but photos only shared with random people/fans who've then decided to share them publicly aren't really public photos. Understandable to think they'd be allowed as it's kind of a unique situation but for the reasons mentioned I've hidden them.

Whatever. I wasn’t the one that posted it here, I was just clarifying where it came from. Didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition. 

21 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Whatever. I wasn’t the one that posted it here, I was just clarifying where it came from. Didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition. 

Just explaining why it was removed, your post just seemed like a relevant one to reply to about it.

Hnggggg! 😍 That first one with the unbuttoned shirt! The last 6 picture links are broken, though. :cry:

I love that on the photo taken with the cellphone on the left, Billie looks just normal and innocent, and then :D

8f1a9e9057a21bb60d3c11ca21a7122b.jpg

Also, the man is too cute

252956d3f76f6f1ef5c1347109be6fbb.jpg  

CBZ0XZx.jpg  

2tvf2Al.jpg  

:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OOOOOH YES! :wub: They work now.

fcd90328-c47d-4665-9c22-d3d86c499b8d-ori

a5eeb068-d3c1-4973-9a50-edef8aa1937d-ori

I love the hip flashes in these next two. 😍

7e839326-3605-40fc-a1b3-43545e77288e-ori

c6e8a737-8236-47db-832c-c34bb9be7e5c-ori

bb82b3a6-0647-4da2-8390-6dbf191a6a58-ori

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, The Bellie said:

@Rumpelstiltskin2000 your last Longshot photos were from the first Longhsot gig I went to, in Brooklyn, I recognize the backgroud :wub:

I just found some pics of the last Longshot gig in Santa Ana (I know there's been a lot posted lately, but I'm just too excited to post them, they're really great!😞

That's cool - I heard that show was awesome!

And yes, they're great pics

Heres a few from the Soundwave Festival in February 2014:

tumblr_n1tjfhyjDx1qiqs5ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tjfhyjDx1qiqs5ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tjfhyjDx1qiqs5ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tjfhyjDx1qiqs5ro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tjfhyjDx1qiqs5ro5_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Nothing? I’m disappointed. Step it up people, where’s the outrage?

Fine, I guess the difference is that this time Arica posted the pictures on her Facebook page, including the pictures that were used in the documentary, inviting people to repost them by asking them to credit her appropriately when they do. Which people did. She didn't send them to anyone privately with terms nobody can review. Do we know she wanted you to share it? No, we just have to take your word for it. Arica makes a point of befriending fans on FB and counts on it that they will share the photos. She posted tons of them publicly, except for the Amanda picture. I honestly don't really object to sharing a picture of her because I am interested in how she was like, but you gotta understand that some people simply argued that Amanda has been private for so long, some even doubted she existed at all, that they weren't sure how to deal with her being exposed to the fanbase now. And the fanbase can be bad sometimes. Nobody was "outraged" by you posting the picture, it was simply discussed and when it was taken down, Hermione explained why. That's all there is to it.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:28 AM, Hermione said:

If she had shared them on a public social media account herself they'd be allowed, but photos only shared with random people/fans who've then decided to share them publicly aren't really public photos. 

• Like 1

The photos have been hidden.

As a reminder, please refrain from posting private photos in this thread, especially ones that include folks who aren't members of the band, even if they have been posted on social media elsewhere.

• Like 1

I’m just going to say it’s silly for any of these pictures to be hidden on here. I think it’s being overly vigilant. The pics were posted by the person who originally took them with the intent of them possibly being shared in a documentary. Corbin commented to her in one of her posts with the pics and is fully aware of them. She refers to them as her archive, including the one with Amanda. Just my opinion.

• Like 1