• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

The person who runs this "I`m uno " page hacked Billie's private instagram and is reposting all of his private stuff. What the fuck is wrong with people??! -_-

His hair :wub::wub::wub:

1920534_10152126517108961_2065818197_n.j

1002226_10152126517328961_1890341601_n.j

1900172_10152126517343961_1842728752_n.j

988392_10152126517348961_342458318_n.jpg

1912109_10152126517413961_560315939_n.jp

Via GDLoT :wub:

I love his relaxed, satisfied, unshaven face without makeup, his fluffy hair, the whole expression on his face. So in tune with himself. Lovely.

The person who runs this "I`m uno " page hacked Billie's private instagram and is reposting all of his private stuff. What the fuck is wrong with people??! -_-

WHAT OH MY GOD.

They can't even have a private life... He could at least keep the pics for himself, not to repost them... My god I can't understand some people. O_________o

• Like 1

WHAT OH MY GOD.

They can't even have a private life... He could at least keep the pics for himself, not to repost them... My god I can't understand some people. O_________o

Yeah. The strange thing is that their captions are always like: "Exclusive!!!!! A pic from Billie's Iphone!!!" LOL WTF?! We should say thanks to them to stalk Billie's private life? -_-

Yeah. The strange thing is that their captions are always like: "Exclusive!!!!! A pic from Billie's Iphone!!!" LOL WTF?! We should say thanks to them to stalk Billie's private life? -_-

Exact. For me, those people are not real fans. If so, they would respect his privacy.

wtf???!! is this like a facebook page or something?

wtf???!! is this like a facebook page or something?

I just googled ''I'm Uno'' and yes, it's a website that looks a bit like FB.. My god, I left it because I will be disgusted by myself to visit it.

Yikes.

I find them cute, which is why I compared him to them. And my puppy is half-Pekingese herself.

But OK, de gustibus non disputandum est. ;)

anyone know what show this is from???

bluehair.jpg

If this helps for the start, the year is 1994.

Copyright problems?? :blink: Oh my god, that's awful! ...and sad because it made you delete it; you get great *big* pictures =/

Yeah, I sort of miss it b/c I have all these HQ pix and nowhere really to post them. But it's not worth getting in trouble over it. :(

But OK, de gustibus non disputandum est. ;)

That's true. Looking back, I was a little harsh. I was having a shitty say then and I guess that was kind of like the straw on the camel's back.

You were only comparing what you subjectively think is cute. I probably think some animals are cute that you would find kind of repulsive too. So to each their own.

No hard feelings?

Exact. For me, those people are not real fans. If so, they would respect his privacy.

This is exactly what I always think! :angry Those people are just despicable! I hope if this guy ever gets the chance to meet Billie, he punches the asshole right in the face.

GreenDay-Trst02.jpg

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_-_Green_Day1.jpg

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic