• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

And I appreciate all that contribution! :thumbsup: (like for ex., that one time when you shared reaaally big pics from the iheart show :whistle ) So don't worry, I'm sure everyone love it too :):hug:

Awwww... :( Just gave you some likes because I appreciate your pictures, too. I tend to keep my likes for comments, cause there are too many pictures I like... ;)

Ignore me. When I posted yesterday, it had been a very long, bad day. :blush: But thanks for the kind words. :)

And yeah, I'm the one who posted the pix of Billie Joe from the iHeart show. You know, those pix. :eyebrows::lol:

You're the one who has the "clock-watcher.tumblr.com" blog?

Yes, that was my Tumblr, but I deleted it a couple months ago. (I have no idea why those posts are on there now; I certainly didn't post them. I'm not on Tumblr at all anymore.) One fandom got into some trouble regarding copyrighted photos. A couple fansites were "caught" for copyright infringement and had to pay hefty fines to a professional photographer b/c they used his pictures on their sites. One of these fansites removed their photo gallery entirely. I decided it was best to delete my Tumblr.

One of the reasons I like the picture threads on GDC is b/c they're protected - you have to be a member to see them so there's (a little) more security.

And now, a pic of the birthday boy:

2hzn9dc.jpg

• Like 3

And yeah, I'm the one who posted the pix of Billie Joe from the iHeart show. You know, those pix. :eyebrows::lol:

Those pix... yeah... evil... :eyebrows:

I totally overlooked your post. Here ya go!

2ia8pyw.jpg

Short sleeves! :D

Can´t help... I don´t like beards (usually), but this grey one drives me crazy...! *swooning*

• Like 1

Those pix... yeah... evil... :eyebrows:

Oh no, I don't even post that regularly on here, but everybody seems to know what I'm referring to. At least I didn't get booted off the forum for those. :lol:

• Like 1

Can´t help... I don´t like beards (usually), but this grey one drives me crazy...! *swooning*

Me too. I'd responded to someone else about how I usually like Billie Joe clean shaven, but this look just does something to me. 2u7sjdu.jpg

Not really a beard person, but there's a world of difference between this (no, no, no, no, NO) and this (HOT!). ;)

1zmpkt5.jpg

• Like 1

18.196.jpg

Aw cute

This is precious. Reminds me of the little boy from Finland who was onstage playing guitar on the last verse and chorus of Longview in Locarno. :wub:

fCLBPVE.jpg?1

Yes, that was my Tumblr, but I deleted it a couple months ago. (I have no idea why those posts are on there now; I certainly didn't post them. I'm not on Tumblr at all anymore.) One fandom got into some trouble regarding copyrighted photos. A couple fansites were "caught" for copyright infringement and had to pay hefty fines to a professional photographer b/c they used his pictures on their sites. One of these fansites removed their photo gallery entirely. I decided it was best to delete my Tumblr.

One of the reasons I like the picture threads on GDC is b/c they're protected - you have to be a member to see them so there's (a little) more security.

Copyright problems?? :blink: Oh my god, that's awful! ...and sad because it made you delete it; you get great *big* pictures =/

BgtWVrdIQAAKUea.png

STOP BEING SO DAMN SEDUCTIVE! You're going to break the universe with that pose and attire.

gty_billie_joe_armstrong_jt_110904_wmain

billiewbjguitar.jpg

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic