• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

That's beautiful! :wub: and nerdy :lol:

How is that beautiful? XD It's just kind of amazing and interesting.

6671091_wenn5499053.jpg

billie-joe-green-day-kesselhaus.jpg

• Love 1

This photo is the most cute I've ever seen of Bilie with a fan onstage :wub: :wub: (and if anyone has it in better quality..)

254341chou.jpg

• Like 2

y91yW1G.jpgbeautiful puppy! :happy:

Yeah, I usually prefer Billie Joe clean shaven, too. At least it's not a full beard.

Would LOVE to post more pix of Billie Joe right now, but I offered to help an actor's fansite, so need to go upload 40+ HQ pix for them! :P Share the love, right? Whatever fandom that might be...

btw, THANKS for sharing hq pictures from GD. I don't know where you get them, but they're amazing!!! :runaround:

• Like 1

6671091_wenn5499053.jpg

As much as I love this photo, I really wish the photographer had colour corrected, I feel like I am looking at a crowd of oompa loompa's

btw, THANKS for sharing hq pictures from GD. I don't know where you get them, but they're amazing!!! :runaround:

What a nice thing to write! Thanks! :happy: Even though I post a little bit in some of the other threads, pictures are really the only thing I can contribute. But my rep is so low, I'm never sure if anyone actually really likes the pix or not. :unsure: So thanks for this, I appreciate it.

What a nice thing to write! Thanks! :happy: Even though I post a little bit in some of the other threads, pictures are really the only thing I can contribute. But my rep is so low, I'm never sure if anyone actually really likes the pix or not. :unsure: So thanks for this, I appreciate it.

And I appreciate all that contribution! :thumbsup: (like for ex., that one time when you shared reaaally big pics from the iheart show :whistle ) So don't worry, I'm sure everyone love it too :):hug:

You're the one who has the "clock-watcher.tumblr.com" blog?

I love this, I find it very artistic... I'd LOVE to photograph him when I'm a photographer... Ridiculous daydreaming, haha :rolleyes:

Same! It would be gorgeous to work with him like that. :wub:

He looks adventurous with a beard. Wild man from the jungle. :D

He doesn't even look like Billie... 0_____0

never again Billie...never again *shivers*

Amen to that. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

As much as I love this photo, I really wish the photographer had colour corrected, I feel like I am looking at a crowd of oompa loompa's

Well I guess that's one way to look at it. :lol:

msg-118300229643.jpg

billie-joe-armstrong--large-msg-11880940

billie-joe-armstrong--large-msg-11902658

• Like 1

But my rep is so low, I'm never sure if anyone actually really likes the pix or not. :unsure:

Awwww... :( Just gave you some likes because I appreciate your pictures, too. I tend to keep my likes for comments, cause there are too many pictures I like... ;)

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic