• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

1457458_565169896910965_828900894_n.jpg

BgPwbr9IYAAwcJM.jpg

is this the biggest that exists of this picture?? i always thought it was cropped...so does anyone have the full picture if its out there? with more of the guitar showing and stuff?

The biggest I could find :(

28136094-28136095-large.jpg

969270_10200942250546170_1268201173_n.jp

994353_628036710581989_935675695_n.jpg

1184823_603606793024981_527080388_n.jpg

• Like 1

I am having an intense want for AI Billie right now due to a dream I had last night that involved him, so.....

hot-arms-x--large-msg-118809409075.jpg

billie_joe_armstrong_2005_01_10.jpg ^ :lol:

52600891.jpg

These are hurting me emotionally. :cry:

The gray stubble looks REALLY good. :wub:

Meh, no beards. Clean shaven always for Billie! I am not a beard/stubble lover. There are men who look good with beards, in my opinion.

Happy Valentines Day everyone :D

IMG_2246_zpscb9a3e02.jpg

billie-joe-doing-heart-soo--large-msg-11

tumblr_lgkkwn7nt01qd1tpr_zps2d17b3cc.jpg

tumblr_lgkkvzC7Ig1qd1tpr_zpsb129865a.jpg

tumblr_lgkkvjmQ3b1qd1tpr_zpse8ed6209.jpg

I love how Billie always misplaces his heart. There is maybe one picture out of these where he actually got it relatively right. But for fuck's sake, he has it on the right side in the second to last one! :lol: Come on, Billie. You should know where your own heart is.

This one is just... *____* No words can describe it.

I4LNBF6.jpg

• Like 1

I love how Billie always misplaces his heart. There is maybe one picture out of these where he actually got it relatively right. But for fuck's sake, he has it on the right side in the second to last one! :lol: Come on, Billie. You should know where your own heart is.

How can we be so sure that he's not a chimera with two hearts? WE HAVE NEVER SEEN HIS CT SCANS. :o

• Like 2

How can we be so sure that he's not a chimera with two hearts? WE HAVE NEVER SEEN HIS CT SCANS. :o

Or a timelord?

• Like 2

Meh, no beards. Clean shaven always for Billie! I am not a beard/stubble lover. There are men who look good with beards, in my opinion.

Yeah, I usually prefer Billie Joe clean shaven, too. At least it's not a full beard.

Would LOVE to post more pix of Billie Joe right now, but I offered to help an actor's fansite, so need to go upload 40+ HQ pix for them! :P Share the love, right? Whatever fandom that might be...

Hahahaha! Yes! :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing Billie's chest X-Rays... :ninja:

And on the topic of his heart, I was a complete nerd and actually calculated that Billie's heart beats about 10,200 times during a two hour long concert (assuming his average heart rate is around 85 bpm, seeing as he's incredibly active during that time, but there are also slower songs where he can rest).

GreenDayFrontman123.jpg

billie.jpg

blue_strato-frndes_bijoe_03.jpg

• Like 1

And on the topic of his heart, I was a complete nerd and actually calculated that Billie's heart beats about 10,200 times during a two hour long concert (assuming his average heart rate is around 85 bpm, seeing as he's incredibly active during that time, but there are also slower songs where he can rest).

I shall call him Mr. 10.000 Beats from now on. ;)

The gray stubble looks REALLY good. :wub:

I may have more pix from this event. ;)

:lol:

have you got the first one in the spoiler bigger please?? :happy:

That's beautiful! :wub: and nerdy :lol:

tumblr_n0s3id0lxg1qhh5fto1_500.jpg

and bigger https://31.media.tumblr.com/a085f8780cd9ddb165638db45a7d6c8f/tumblr_n0s3id0lxg1qhh5fto1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic