Let's make Dookie trending topic!

St. Raymond

What hashtag shall we trend on twitter? #20YearsOfDookie for me

Oh and happy anniversary Dookie!!!

you realize Dookie is shit, right?

burn in hell! :) Or write "means" instead of "is"

How about also getting it into Last.fm charts, by listening to it on repeat over and over, which is fairly easy, given its duration?

It's trending on Facebook and there's a huge thread on Reddit where people are sharing why they love it.

is this a spam? is this the thread where we are supposed to wish happy birthday to the album and tell everyone how much they love it?

Happy birthday Dookie! Can't wait to drive my friends crazy by putting It on repeat in my car tonight :D

Why isn't there a televised special where Green Day play Dookie in entirety or something. Or something more momentous. This album opened the door for pop-punk...seriously.

I don't know, I just want them do something :(

I don't see Dookie anywhere on my news feed...

It's on the side of desktop facebook where it shows what topics are trending right now on Facebook.

They're kind of doing the "break" thing right now, they don't have to do anything.

Besides, 20 years is less momentous than 25. 1/4 century and all that.

It's on the side of desktop facebook where it shows what topics are trending right now on Facebook.

They're kind of doing the "break" thing right now, they don't have to do anything.

Besides, 20 years is less momentous than 25. 1/4 century and all that.

Lol predicting another internet explosion in 5 years? But honestly I'm surprised Green Day hasn't said anything really.

Lol predicting another internet explosion in 5 years? But honestly I'm surprised Green Day hasn't said anything really.

Tre posted about it on Instagram. I am not predicting anything lol, just saying that it is not required that they do anything extra special.

They don't seem to be trending at all on Twitter, but the facebook trending status has showed them on top though the things underneath have shifted around quite a bit.

J. K. Rowling might overtake them soon, though.

Facebook is shit though. :mellow:

That's important to say.

Archived