10 Albums That Wouldn't Exist Without Dookie

Spike

NME have published an article entitled 10 Albums That Wouldn't Exist Without Green Day's Dookie.

The full article is here.

It's a really interesting read, and includes The Fame by Lady Gaga, along with a few that one might expect, including Enema Of The State, The Black Parade and All Killer No Filler.

I thought it would be the following green day albums :lol:

Sounds like something Cracked.com would post :P

Wow, that's actually really cool. I expected a few (Blink-182, MCR, Paramore) but No Doubt and Lady Gaga surprised me a bit. It's cool to see how one album can influence so many other, totally different things.

I'm loving all these random articles about Dookie this week, Seagull must be constantly creaming himself.

Wow. Makes me wish Dookie was never released, seeing all the shit it inspired :lol:

I have always believed that Green Day have inspired some pretty shite music. Still Dookie is an amazing album.

Wow. Makes me wish Dookie was never released, seeing all the shit it inspired :lol:

I know, fuckin' American Idiot, right?

Wavves and FIDLAR were two of my favorite albums last year. Made me happy to see them on the list :lol:

Thats an interesting article. I liked it! Some good artists in there that I like which makes it even better

Awesome list. Never heard of Fidlar or listened to it and Gaga's confession sounds like coprophagia, but other than that - on spot. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love how Dookie was and still is able to touch a wide variety of artists and genres. This ability only goes to show the world just how talented, relatable, and totally unique Green Day is.

Archived