Top 10 Green Day Songs (According to Watchmojo.com)

MrInsomniac0055

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Made up of hit singles and fan favorites"

Don't be deceived. They're all hit singles. And Geek Stink Breath should never be that close to #1

The fact that they ranked "21 Guns" above JOS is unforgivable.

"Made up of hit singles and fan favorites"

Don't be deceived. They're all hit singles. And Geek Stink Breath should never be that close to #1

They were honourable mentions, songs that are good, but not quite good enough to get into the top ten.

They were honourable mentions, songs that are good, but not quite good enough to get into the top ten.

Since when would Basket Case and Boulevard and Good Riddance not be in Green Day's top 10?

The fact that they ranked "21 Guns" above JOS is unforgivable.

they said that they ranked it mostly based on sales and stuff in the beginning of the video

Also, urge to watfch Bullet in a bible intensifies

Since when would Basket Case and Boulevard and Good Riddance not be in Green Day's top 10?

Basket Case was no. 1 boulevard was 6 and good riddance was 4 ......

they said that they ranked it mostly based on sales and stuff in the beginning of the video

Also, urge to watfch Bullet in a bible intensifies

I agree, Bullet in a Bible will be watched before this night is over.

You just said they were honorable mentions?

Geek Stink Breath and 21 Guns (you and Darth mentioned them) were the honourable mentions.

Have you even watched the video? :P

Its awesome that they made this video. Good to see Green Day get some props every once in a while.

I was hoping Homecoming would be an honorable mention. That song deserves some love.

Geek Stink Breath and 21 Guns (you and Darth mentioned them) were the honourable mentions.

Have you even watched the video? :P

Sorry, I was skipping through it and must have missed something important. :cry:

Meh, they're all singles. I feel like GDC could make a better video.

I was really excited when I logged on Youtube and saw this (i'm a fan of Watchmojo) and I thought the songs they picked were pretty good. They also did one of these for Nirvana awhile ago.

Based on sales and top singles.... that's why this list didn't include something from the lookout/warning/trilogy/21stCB era. This list should be renamed as "Top 10 Green Days singles/hits"

Its awesome that they made this video. Good to see Green Day get some props every once in a while.

I was hoping Homecoming would be an honorable mention. That song deserves some love.

Agreed and agreed!

Not going to complain about a list with Longview on it! Can't say I would've picked all the exact same songs but who would, it's just nice to see these ones appreciated. I particularly liked how they praised all the band members for their parts in the songs.

Archived