Do Outtakes even Exist?

TwoAfter908

I never knew there was an alternate radio mix for "Last of the American Girls." Can you link to it?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea if there's a download link somewhere?

There might be a download link on GDA. If not, you can always use a YouTubeToMp3 site to just download the audio straight from the video :happy:

hmm.... that I can believe. How do we track this nigger down? I'll pay money for this.

the nigger thing isn't fun if you do it all the time, now you're basically coming off as an asshole for everyone who doesn't know you

the nigger thing isn't fun if you do it all the time, now you're basically coming off as an asshole for everyone who doesn't know you

The exact same sentiment can be applied to your usertitle. Even moreso if you're willing to bring it up in irrelevant threads.

The Pop Clean Edit of BOBD it is shorter than AI version and censored too. It is part from a USA CD Promo of BOBD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mvf2WagTg&feature=youtu.be

The exact same sentiment can be applied to your usertitle. Even moreso if you're willing to bring it up in irrelevant threads.

fair point. I was too lazy to make a PM about it. This response is almost as irrelevant as your response to my irrelevant response. I should probably be flogged and castrated or have my face cut off with scissors.

fzcr.png

If it is that isn't what I'm talking about.

Not sure what part it's in.

where is it in that video? I didn't find it skipping through, but I know in BIAB it shows Billie playing it on a stereo

where is it in that video? I didn't find it skipping through, but I know in BIAB it shows Billie playing it on a stereo

Like I said, I don't know. It also might not even be in that one, notice it's part one out of three. It's just in that documentary somewhere.

If you're really looking for it, I'm almost sure it's near the very beginning of one of them. I didn't want to say that in case I was wrong and sent people looking for nothing though :x

I got the impression OP was talking about studio outtakes, where the band fucked up or they simply had a better take to use on the final records, rather than demos. I don't know of any of those ever being released in any fashion, maybe they'll materialise in a box set someday.

Maybe that'll be the "SURPRISE"!

Archived