Tre is engaged

*withoutadoubt*

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the chance as long as the loving feelings are high! Who cares how long it will last, nobody knows. Take the moment, that´s all that counts. Be happy, Tré and Sara (will they be called Trara or Sartre from now on?)!

...Or maybe it's a shotgun wedding?

"shotgun wedding"????? exactly what century were you born in? ;););)

Wait wasn't he dating someone else in early August haha? Well Congrats to Tre (again lol) this happens a lot (this topic is like green day in kerrang lol) but they look happy together so good for them :)

Nope, this is the same lucky lady! :P

No he was dating a girl in Europe (there was a video of them at a themepark and a photo posted on here from a gig in Europe...I think she may have been with him at the X games way back months before from photos there too) they only split up in the first week of August then he immediatedly began dating Sara lol. So he has only been with Sara for five months.

Trè seems so happy, and when I read what he wrote I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face.. so congrats to Trè and Sara!

This post is borderline creepy. Who the fuck cares if someone in a band gets married.

This post is borderline creepy. Who the fuck cares if someone in a band gets married.

He announced it and specifically wrote that he appreciates all the fans' support of his personal happiness. There's nothing creepy about it.

ya killjoy

Take the chance as long as the loving feelings are high! Who cares how long it will last, nobody knows. Take the moment, that´s all that counts. Be happy, Tré and Sara (will they be called Trara or Sartre from now on?)!

Hah! Gotta make Sartre the name, that'd be hilarious!

We do! :ninja: ´cause it´s this band. Not a band. :)

Ah, the amount of time Tre and Sara been together before the engagement matters not. My parents dated for less than two months before getting engaged, and 27 years later, they're still very happily married. :)

Archived