Video: Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert performing "When Will I Be Loved"

Lone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one fine performance. Though, Miranda didn't gel well enough with Billie.

Loved that the floofy hair is back. Brings back so many memories. :wub:

Got a perfect HD capture of the performance...uploading now, should have a Mega download link for y'all in about 10 minutes. Stay tuned!

He's really been declining as a musician lately. Aside from his weak voice here his strumming is just... unclean. It's bad.

Hope there are outside factors and he gets better soon.

Got a perfect HD capture of the performance...uploading now, should have a Mega download link for y'all in about 10 minutes. Stay tuned!

...and, done!

https://mega.co.nz/#!zAUm0IDA!X2nCw_1zXFErRyGeM3Zk5PvCp6XNiMw189Y55fJEPb4

https://mega.co.nz/#]https://mega.co.nz/#!zAUm0IDA!X2nCw_1zXFErRyGeM3Zk5PvCp6XNiMw189Y55fJEPb4

He's really been declining as a musician lately. Aside from his weak voice here his strumming is just... unclean. It's bad.

hahahahaha

ur dumb bro

It was a good performance. When they showed the Everly family in the audience they seamed to be very emotional. It Made me feel sad for them.

you stated it like it was pretty matter-of-fact

Not every statement needs to be suffixed with "to me" to be an opinion. I'm sorry English doesn't have a subjunctive mood.

Not every statement needs to be suffixed with "to me" to be an opinion. I'm sorry English doesn't have a subjunctive mood.

can't defend everything you say with "i'm allowed to have an opinion" nobody's saying you can't have one, just yours seems unfounded

Yes yes opinions and all that. You're allowed to think billie joe is declining as a musician and I can have the opinion you're dumb for thinking it.

Here are a couple versions of the audio of the performance. The first link is with the intro & the applause at the end. The second version starts with them singing and ends without the applause.

https://mega.co.nz/#!fA1zyDwB!xovwS0PGV2CMUPeu-6mOegIA0oAUOAaIu2aQ-IBHEGU

https://mega.co.nz/#!eAcFxYRD!SoHDczSPfrdpIukYU5GO1HJiuTjlv7kUPqbAmIQlHgg

Yes yes opinions and all that. You're allowed to think billie joe is declining as a musician and I can have the opinion you're dumb for thinking it.

mxjlOjv.gif

can't defend everything you say with "i'm allowed to have an opinion" nobody's saying you can't have one, just yours seems unfounded

As a community, do we really need to go through this every single time? Yes subjective things are up to opinion, no I don't need to "defend" that opinion to others as long as I can defend it to myself, yes you're allowed to think and say that my opinion is dumb, no you don't have to defend that to me or anyone else either.

Right? Nice summary of every single thread we've ever had? I'm glad we worked through it without all the insults this time.

As a community, do we really need to go through this every single time? Yes subjective things are up to opinion, no I don't need to "defend" that opinion to others as long as I can defend it to myself, yes you're allowed to think and say that my opinion is dumb, no you don't have to defend that to me or anyone else either.

Right? Nice summary of every single thread we've ever had? I'm glad we worked through it without all the insults this time.

what's the point of joining forums and posting your opinions (especially ones you know will get a rise out of people) if you aren't going to at least defend them?

Billie, your awkwardness at life is glorious and eternal

tumblr_n01pibdF6U1sllnt2o4_250.gif

Oh my god, that moment is just perfect!

what's the point of joining forums and posting your opinions (especially ones you know will get a rise out of people) if you aren't going to at least defend them?

I'm not doing this.

Archived