Billie's Chevrolet up for auction on eBay (yes, another one)

Liam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably a piece of crap that doesn't work. :P

The videos provided prove otherwise.

sick fucks, you sicken me.

But if it has Miley Cyrus' juices, I'm fine with it.

Hi, a mod asked for people to get back on topic a few posts ago. Please do so.

The videos provided prove otherwise.

Oh okay, well ya see, I didn't even bother watching those. :lol:

Oh okay, well ya see, I didn't even bother watching those. :lol:

Well, that was kind of obvious, Al. :lol: But all they show is the engine rev'ing and the car on the road filmed from the front seat. Actually they're kind of weird videos to show that the car works and moves.

This is only 8,000.00? I need a new car and it's within my price range!!! :ga:

That's just the last bid. It says the reserve hasn't been met yet. Curious what they really want for it. Again a lot more than it's probable worth because of the BJA factor.

Just because he might have done that (who knows, he could have been joking) doesn't mean he was a total douchebag. He said in that 1990 interview where Mike is wearing a funny hat that he dated a girl for 2 years in high school. Who knows if he hooked up randomly all the time or not. I kind of doubt it.

SO off topic but seriously, none of us are going to actually buy this car :lol:

I guess I idolize Billie so much that I try to see him as a guy I'd be friends with. But yeah probably reading too much into it.

Another Billie Joe car that doesn't make the reserve price to sell it. Something fishy going on here. Billie's either spending too much for his cars or the new sellers are trying to make A LOT of money off his name. Which is obviously not working.

Another Billie Joe car that doesn't make the reserve price to sell it. Something fishy going on here. Billie's either spending too much for his cars or the new sellers are trying to make A LOT of money off his name. Which is obviously not working.

I think anyone with that kind of money and/or interest could probably find the same cars cheaper and could care less about the rock star name on it. I would definitely say that whoever is selling these cars now is putting the prices up. Whatever is happening I doubt they'll sell just because of billie's name being attached to them.

The latter I'd say, they're trying their luck on there being some rich Green Day fans looking to overspend on a car and they're not being successful.

Archived