My review of: Green Day (the band)

KidWithDream

Since I'm now a member of this community forum, I decided to listen to Green Day (the band). I think maybe I've heard a couple of their songs before, but I decided to really dedicate some time and listen to a whole album of theirs. I have to say, they're pretty decent. A lot of their lyrics are very catchy and easy to sign along with. I had a lot of fun singing along (even if I didn't know all of the lyrics yet)! Sometimes they can get a little flat on a few notes, but overall they're a talented group of guys who have tons of potential. I really think if they dedicate themselves and practice they can become international superstars (dream big)!
I think my favorite song by them was 'American Idiot' because it had a lot of political undertones that I agree with and it seems like not many bands express that sentiment the way they do. Also, it's just a catchy song in general (it made me want to start dancing). I'm sure a majority of you have heard the song since this forum is called Green Day Community, but if you haven't you should definitely check it out. I looked it up and it was on youtube. PM me if you'd like the link and I can give it to you.
Summary: Overall a pretty talented group of guys with several high-quality catchy songs and even more room to grow! I give them a solid 3.5 stars out of 5. I'll probably check out more of their songs if I get some free time. I'm glad this forum introduced me to Green Day (the band).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused

Sorry, I think I put it in the right forum since the board is called 'Green Day Chat', I assume it would include putting reviews of Green Day. A mod can move it to a more appropriate board. I didn't find one specifically for reviewing

This was a very insightful and helpful review. I was recently thinking about listening to Green Day and your review has helped guide my decision. Thank you, KWD.

you listened to a WHOLE ALBUM of theirs??????

Yes. Why does that surprise you? If you listen to the songs all at once it's not too bad (time wise).

Oh I'm glad you put "(tge band)" after Green Day, i was getting confused about which Green Day you meant until i saw that, cheers dude :) And good review btw, i might consider listening to American Idiot now….. What album is it on? :P

It's a good band and lovely guys, but I don't think I'll buy them. The price is too too big compared to the package of guys you're getting, and to be honest they all look kind of tired.

Perhaps if they were 20 years younger.

2/10

Not sure if trolling?

He's not trolling. In case you didn't see his twitter, he can't even name a single member of the band

Yes. Why does that surprise you? If you listen to the songs all at once it's not too bad (time wise).

What album/songs did you listen to btw? Just American Idiot? They have a lot of really good songs from other records. What other artists are you into?

The amount of people missing the joke here makes me sad.

I think you're finally beginning to understand how I'm so successful on here.

He's not trolling. In case you didn't see his twitter, he can't even name a single member of the band

What album/songs did you listen to btw? Just American Idiot? They have a lot of really good songs from other records. What other artists are you into?

Before I looked at the username, I thought the OP was you :lol:

Green Day is a band? I thought we were just talking about weed and stuff? The only reason why I became a member here. I´m confused now...

Before I looked at the username, I thought the OP was you :lol:

Please, don't ever think that. That's exactly what he wants you to think.

Thank you for sharing your fascinating and enlightening thoughts about Green Day with us. This community welcomes you with open arms.

Archived