American Eulogy Fanmade Video

redline punk

Oh wow I've never, ever heard this song before

Dude is obviously just showing us his video you goddamned doofus. No need to be such an asshole.

It's a cool video, but the title and general haste of this thread has me a bit worried. I hope OP's house isn't burning to the ground and this is his swan song or something.

Dude is obviously just showing us his video you goddamned doofus. No need to be such an asshole.

It's a cool video, but the title and general haste of this thread has me a bit worried. I hope OP's house isn't burning to the ground and this is his swan song or something.

beat me to it

Oh. :lol: I thought there was already a video for AE and he was just spamming us. :P My bad :3

But yeah I'm not sure if this requires it's own thread.

Oh. :lol: I thought there was already a video for AE and he was just spamming us. :P My bad :3

But yeah I'm not sure if this requires it's own thread.

I called you a doofus, don't be nice to me! NOW I FEEL BAD FOR CALLING YOU A DOOFUS!!!

It totally doesn't though, it will most likely turn into a spam thread filled with posts about nothing. So I guess it'll be right at home.

Archived