It's almost Dookie time!

St. Raymond

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will watch all Dookie related Green Day performances, watch Green Day in their youth and wait for some announcement.

I'd love a remastered dookie edition that sounds a bit louder.

We should finish the dookie tab section before then so i have something to do all day that day!

im pretty sure you have a computer sooo

the album

the demos

and live

Of course I have it on IPod though!

Same here been doing that since GDRB came out. Hey if you need any players I have a couple friends who have GDRB I play Expert Vocals Guitar/Bass NuclearFamilyXx is my gamertag if you wanna add me

What instrument and difficulty do you play on?

I can do guitar on easy, singing on hard/expert depending on the song, I haven't tried bass yet, just got the guitar last week.

Same here been doing that since GDRB came out. Hey if you need any players I have a couple friends who have GDRB I play Expert Vocals Guitar/Bass NuclearFamilyXx is my gamertag if you wanna add me

I'd love go play. TheGraper49 is my gamertag

I am going to cover the full album and then try and get the RB tracks to remaster them.

I can do guitar on easy, singing on hard/expert depending on the song, I haven't tried bass yet, just got the guitar last week.

I'd love go play. TheGraper49 is my gamertag

I have it on playstation. i can do drums

I have it on playstation. i can do drums

I'm xbox :/

I am going to cover the full album and then try and get the RB tracks to remaster them.

Remaster them? How so?

Jaded in Chicago is a necessity

Absolutely. One of the finest Green Day performances caught on tape I think. Pretty much captures what they were all about back then. :happy:

I don't have plans for that, probably post something about it on FB or instagram, but that's it :P

I'm listening to it a number of times! And I'm going to make sure Dookie trends on Twitter, maybe you kot could hero out with the Twitter one presuming you have it?

I hope they're announcing something awesome on that day!

You and me both! Fingers crossed. :lol:

Heh heh, I'm having a Dookie party for anyone that wants to come (apparently none of my want to).

That's a joke, I'm not forcing you into my parties. But seriously, I will likely listen to it as much as possible, and then I'll sit down in the evening and listen to it all the through, and eat some Cheetos or something, drink some soda, etc.

Makes me think of that interview where the interviewer pronounces it wrong and calls it Dohkey :lol:

Archived